The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Oct 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #2,596 of 4,317
Quote:
Since I didnt hear back, I figured I would go ahead and give these "Squish Fit" foam tips a try.  

I just placed an order on Amazon and will let everyone know what I think.  

BTW - I needed to take back my earlier comment that the Squish Fit were 1/3rd the price of the Comply tips.   With shipping they actually came to $6.88 (US) for a pack of 6.  

Still not bad, but it hurts paying almost as much for the tips, as I did on the 8320's.  
confused_face.gif

No prime? I'll wait to hear what you think I think I'm just going to swap silicon tips in from my hafx40's

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #2,598 of 4,317
Quote:
Did my good samaritan deed for the week..... Saved a co-worker from his bose in-ears.... with a pair of 8230's. It's those moments that make sacrificing my wallet to head-fi worth it....
smily_headphones1.gif

YESSSS

I'm starting to do this. My friend uses some Skullcandy IEMs and I'm getting him a pair of 8320s for his birthday. He's already tried mine and marveled at their sound. <3

Oct 9, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #2,600 of 4,317
Since I didnt hear back, I figured I would go ahead and give these "Squish Fit" foam tips a try.  

I just placed an order on Amazon and will let everyone know what I think.  

BTW - I needed to take back my earlier comment that the Squish Fit were 1/3rd the price of the Comply tips.   With shipping they actually came to $6.88 (US) for a pack of 6.  

Still not bad, but it hurts paying almost as much for the tips, as I did on the 8320's.   :confused_face:

Those look kinda like JVC Marshmellow tips

Oct 10, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #2,602 of 4,317
I'd love to get your impressions. I was going to get a couple packs of Complys to put on these as gifts, but if these work, I'd get theses at half the price.

Oct 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #2,607 of 4,317
Quote:
Yeah, I have Amazon Prime, but this product was unfortunately not "prime eligible".    I find this to be the case with a lot of products that are priced south of $5.   

Ah well all the stuff I buy under $5 I bundle together with a $25 order to make it prime anyways. Or... buy it from some chinese reseller that takes like 3 weeks to ship and with no tracking number lololol.

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #2,608 of 4,317
Quote:
Ah well all the stuff I buy under $5 I bundle together with a $25 order to make it prime anyways. Or... buy it from some chinese reseller that takes like 3 weeks to ship and with no tracking number lololol.

I don't want to hijack the thread with a conversation about Amazon Prime, but I am finding Prime to work differently than your experience.   I placed one order that included the Squish Tips, and $250 of other items and they still charged me $2.89 for shipping the foam tips.  

Shoot me a PM if I am missing something here.   I was not aware of the $25 order policy you are referring to.  Thx

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #2,609 of 4,317
Quote:
Quote:

I don't want to hijack the thread with a conversation about Amazon Prime, but I am finding Prime to work differently than your experience.   I placed one order that included the Squish Tips, and $250 of other items and they still charged me $2.89 for shipping the foam tips.  

Shoot me a PM if I am missing something here.   I was not aware of the $25 order policy you are referring to.  Thx

It depends on the seller. Amazon preferentially selects the cheapest. I have a prime account and regularly will pick a slightly more expensive seller if they are prime eligible, simply because I then get it in two days.

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #2,610 of 4,317
For prime orders to work. The item has to say. Eligible for prime on the item. These squishy tips are by a 3rd party vendor so not eligible. Usually Amazon sold items are prime shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back