The modern metrosexual man ?
Apr 6, 2007 at 11:53 AM Post #61 of 69
2 deodorants, 2 aftershaves, some hair cream stuff and some disposable shavers. Some times I use the loreal mens hydrating moisturizing cream if Im badly hungover but thats about it lifes to short.

Apr 6, 2007 at 6:04 PM Post #64 of 69
work a couple handfulls of this through your hair and you're good for a week:
272.jpg

/dapper dan man

Apr 6, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #65 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So you don't have to wash then ?

That way any metosexualness by using product would be far outweighed by the manliness of not showering regularly...

I like...
icon10.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #66 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
272.jpg

/dapper dan man

tried it awhile back, horrible smell and crappy feel.
and if you are truly dumb enough to let a paste/wax sit in your hair over night (let alone for a week) you would not hair to much hair left to worry about later on...

If you take enough showers and use the right shampoo/cond you can actually get away with the cheap DEP or HollyWood looks stuff..pending on how many times you wash your hair a day..

Apr 6, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #68 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably the L'Oreal one or the Nivea intense dry skin one.

Thanks! I keep meaning to experiment with a few different ones every time I find myself in a drug store, but that enormous aisle of creams and lotions and whatnot is so confusing that I can't decide where to start and I usually flee to the electronics section.
tongue.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #69 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tried it awhile back, horrible smell and crappy feel.
and if you are truly dumb enough to let a paste/wax sit in your hair over night (let alone for a week) you would not hair to much hair left to worry about later on...

If you take enough showers and use the right shampoo/cond you can actually get away with the cheap DEP or HollyWood looks stuff..pending on how many times you wash your hair a day..

hmm, i've never had a problem with my hair falling out using sumotech. i like that it doesn't dry to a shine either. it took me a week or so to get it right, and i do wash my hair every day, otherwise i look like ludwig there in my avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back