The modern metrosexual man ?
Apr 6, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #46 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
p.s. everyone i meet always say i have the softest hands and skin...I do take care of myself pretty highly also.

Billy, you're scaring me...
eek.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #48 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm.... Ive always wondered what the goal of the metrosexual male is?

-Is it to attract the females, or to be like a female? who knows?

The goal of a metrosexual is to make himself such a sex object that even he himself lusts after.

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #49 of 69
a metro is a man who has a strong aesthetic sense, and spends time on his appearance and lifestyle. so yeah, i guess i'm a total metro. as of late the term pretty much means hetero who has feminine traits, but i disagree with that. that's what we in the business call "girly men".
tongue.gif

edit: also, i'm totally narcissistic.

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #51 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by FalconP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The goal of a metrosexual is to make himself such a sex object that even he himself lusts after.

Man.... the Head-Fi lounge is full of such wisdom, It's Genius!

You're theory is that the metrosexual male does not dress up to impress the female of the species,
as much as he dresses up himself to impress..and turn on himself?

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #54 of 69
We all know that metrosexuality is just a ploy by the crab people to take over the world

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:02 AM Post #55 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man.... the Head-Fi lounge is full of such wisdom, It's Genius!

You're theory is that the metrosexual male does not dress up to impress the female of the species,
as much as he dresses up himself to impress..and turn on himself?

no, that's autosexuality!

Apr 6, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #56 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Billy, you're scaring me...
eek.gif

I moisturize with Neutrogena Body Moisturizer (Fragrance-free) My hands,arms,and feet every time I get out of the shower..

works great on the hands this past winter,also helps the feet remain soft and lush. I don't believe in the other products mentioned in this thread marketed towards men..I think the Neutrogena is good and pretty cheap cause it is in a 15.2 oz bottle..think it may be like $4-$5 but I am not sure.

plus of course its Fragrance-free cause I would not be able to stand it if it was loaded with Fragrance..

best part is I can actually use it on my face after I shave, no break outs or nothing..

Once a month I soak my feet in the sink with piss warm water for 20 mins and then use this weird scrubby thingy to do like 4 different things to me feet. really feels good and keeps the foot's skin soft combined with the moisturizing after every shower.

but other then that I that that's about metro as I can get..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back