The modern metrosexual man ?
Apr 5, 2007 at 10:43 PM Post #16 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG you are so much more worse than me haha and I am a girl!
Here goes the pre-assumption only girls spend much on this looking-smelling-good stuff hahaha

unlike you I believe he does not go to the public bathroom with his friends though, the guy might take care of himself but he will never be close to the female kind...

p.s. everyone i meet always say i have the softest hands and skin...I do take care of myself pretty highly also.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #18 of 69
I have a fair stack of stuff, I tend to get a whole pile of toiletry type stuff at Christmas and it'll last about a year...

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #19 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
unlike you I believe he does not go to the public bathroom with his friends though, the guy might take care of himself but he will never be close to the female kind...

What makes you think I go to the public bathroom with my friends?
(or did I get you wrong
redface.gif
)
It was merely very funny to see his equip in the bathroom.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #21 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was being sarcastically stereotyping ..like a joke.

Oei, sorry
icon10.gif
. It is sometimes hard to determine here whether it was a joke or not, probably due to English not being my first language.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #22 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oei, sorry
icon10.gif
. It is sometimes hard to determine here whether it was a joke or not, probably due to English not being my first language.

actually everyone mis-reads me on the forum's. partly due to my use of spelling and wording,and partly due as I seem to come off meaning different then I actually do..part of being Scorpio i think..

anyway I like your pics on your site.. any chance I can get this one on a print?
http://www.contrastique.com/Contrast..._files/032.jpg

You should find some abandon warehouse or something, you would have a field day with your camera..

Apr 5, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #24 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What ever happened to the manly man. Makes me want to cry. No offense.
confused.gif

Yeah; know what you mean. I had lots of stuff but cut it right in half when I could no longer easily find Brylcreeme to put on the shelf next to my Burma Shave.
plainface.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 12:18 AM Post #26 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats a lot of stuff! I usually run out of shaving foam, use shampoo to wash my body etc etc. I don't know if I am an average guy.

i used to be pretty lazy about it all, IE use soap instead of shampoo. One time I remember my hands being really dry and annoying and no moisturizer would help, so I went to the machine shop at school and grabbed some 400 grit sandpaper and sanded away the dry skin..
blink.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #29 of 69
Hehe, interesting thread.
cool.gif
I have to confess, if I ran into that amount of product in a guy's bathroom, I'd just assume he was gay. And I'm not the manliest of men to begin with
wink.gif
But no offense intended, I'm sure you look great!

Apr 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #30 of 69
I've got about 50 different colognes, but that's just because I like variety (like headphones). That, and they're cheap at the duty free stores here in Cayman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back