The last great Rock N Roll band
Mar 9, 2007 at 3:10 PM Post #61 of 65
Well.I don't know about the last R&R band,but Axl had a DREADFUL voice live.
As a human roulette wheel he was pretty good,though...
600smile.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:00 PM Post #62 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does it really matter?

not really... but when you get down to it, does anything on this forum really matter?
tongue.gif

Quote:

Is it as if there's no great rock n roll today?

yes, in fact, it is. the salient point in this thread is that "Rock & Roll" as a genre, in its true form, is merely the seed from which modern popular music sprouted.

there really isn't any music being made today (that i'm aware of) that can really be classified as "Rock & Roll."

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:52 PM Post #63 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure Rush is as valid as many other bands mentioned in this thread. I didn't take offence to you suggesting Rush. I took offence to being called a fool.

Sorry, I didn't get the joke.

Maybe you need to point out the jokes for us slower members.

Easily offended are you? The joke is HIS choice was Rush and everyone else's is wrong, much like most of the opinions that get thrown around on these forums. You were the only one that seemed not to get it (judging by the lack of responses). Not a big deal....

Mar 10, 2007 at 12:31 AM Post #64 of 65
OK - That's cool
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solitary1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Easily offended are you? The joke is HIS choice was Rush and everyone else's is wrong, much like most of the opinions that get thrown around on these forums. You were the only one that seemed not to get it (judging by the lack of responses). Not a big deal....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back