The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) + Impressions Thread
Dec 19, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #17 of 218
I lost out on reserving posts...oh well

but wait...why are we reserving posts again? 
gs1000.gif

Dec 20, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #21 of 218
I ordered one for $hits and giggles... curious to see how it compares with all the other stuff I have here.... tracking indicated it was supposed to be here yesterday (Friday), but no tracking updates since Wednesday... so much for 2 day Priority Mail......

Dec 20, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #22 of 218
Wow.

I paid 279 USD for my iBasso P4 warbler.

Dec 21, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #23 of 218
Consider me intrigued... I'll have to see how my finances are by the end of the Indiegogo campaign. Definitely interested in some more comparisons between this and Project Ember (and perhaps the lower end Woo Audio models). I liked Project Ember a lot, but its bass couldn't hold up against my Purity Audio KICAS. I'm starting to suspect my little amp is just going to be hard to beat unless I raise the price bar...

Dec 22, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #25 of 218
Mine just cleared canadian customs this past Saturday and is incoming. It's gonna be close, it'll either get here just before Xmas or just after.

Dec 22, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #28 of 218
Been wanting to upgrade from my FiiO E9 for a while now. Ordered a Play It By Ear through the Indiegogo campaign because I couldn't resist the offer. But the estimated delivery is May 2015. Whee.

Dec 22, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #29 of 218
Can someone who has this amp please remove the top cover and post a picture of the inside of the amp?  Interested in seeing what parts are being used, such as the volume control and capacitors before purchasing one.

Dec 23, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #30 of 218
Can someone who has this amp please remove the top cover and post a picture of the inside of the amp?  Interested in seeing what parts are being used, such as the volume control and capacitors before purchasing one.

Yes, please...
Curious,can this tube amp compete with Bottlehead Crack? With this price we can get the used Crack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back