The Korean Thread!
Nov 14, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #107 of 238
  Anyone heard about Calyx? It's a Korean brand and I've never heard of them.

Known for their DACs mostly. Products such as Calyx Femto, Calyx 24/192, and Calyx Coffee to name a few that have been well known here at Head-fi.

Dec 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #110 of 238
Hey I'm a new member! I've been interested in Kpop & Korea for a long time but I'm very much a beginner when it comes to quality music or earphones. I've been an exchange student in Korea for a year now and unfortunately I'm about to leave.

Because some people said they like Younha here are my favorites from her:

I've also been a huge fan of House Rules! That's actually where my username come from...I like their old stuff more...:

What I listened to today:

Is this too long lol?
Something I would like your thoughts onㅋㅋㅋ:

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #111 of 238
  Hey I'm a new member! I've been interested in Kpop & Korea for a long time but I'm very much a beginner when it comes to quality music or earphones. I've been an exchange student in Korea for a year now and unfortunately I'm about to leave.

Because some people said they like Younha here are my favorites from her:

I've also been a huge fan of House Rules! That's actually where my username come from...I like their old stuff more...:

What I listened to today:

Is this too long lol?
Something I would like your thoughts onㅋㅋㅋ:

Yay! Love them all.
*Excluding last one.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #113 of 238
*must play more starcrafttttttt*

tongue_smile.gif

Dec 18, 2013 at 2:17 AM Post #115 of 238
Haha Starcraft is dead now. I do a lot of gaming and even Starcraft II is dying. I would say about 90% of the people go to pbang to play league of legends. It was fun for a while but now that Nexon finished the beta and opened up a Korean server for Dota 2. I'm playing that. Dota Forever!!!! Must go snowboarding for sure. Too bad my company only gives 1 day off for Christmas holidays which is on Christmas day...Korea's working society needs to relax the....out srsly.

Dec 18, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #116 of 238
  Haha Starcraft is dead now. I do a lot of gaming and even Starcraft II is dying. I would say about 90% of the people go to pbang to play league of legends. It was fun for a while but now that Nexon finished the beta and opened up a Korean server for Dota 2. I'm playing that. Dota Forever!!!! Must go snowboarding for sure. Too bad my company only gives 1 day off for Christmas holidays which is on Christmas day...Korea's working society needs to relax the....out srsly.

you can't be a real korean if you say such blasphemous things!!!!! 
angry_face.gif

for the swarrmmm!!!!

edit: i love snowboarding tooo!!! yay :)

Dec 18, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #117 of 238
  you can't be a real korean if you say such blasphemous things!!!!! 
angry_face.gif

for the swarrmmm!!!!

edit: i love snowboarding tooo!!! yay :)

Haha...well...its sad but true...I know cause I still play starcraft time to time. Takes forever to find a game and if I do, there's always Taiwanese people since they share the server. It really breaks my heart that LOL has dominated the gaming scene here.

Dec 18, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #118 of 238
  Haha...well...its sad but true...I know cause I still play starcraft time to time. Takes forever to find a game and if I do, there's always Taiwanese people since they share the server. It really breaks my heart that LOL has dominated the gaming scene here.

hahah i'm actually taiwanese... dunno y i'm on this thread 
confused_face.gif
 ooopsy... *scuttles off*

Dec 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #120 of 238
  Ha ha. My friends are trying to get me to play LOL. IDK what to do. But for now, one hobby is enough. I'm busy enough with being an audiophile.

play computer games bro. when you're in high school, you have time for that kinda fun... but once you're working a real job, you gots no time for computer games & LAN parties. you'll always have time to be an audiophile & once you have a job, you'll have more ca$h to burnnn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back