The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!!
Nov 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #76 of 99
Quote:

The MH1 is warmer as you noted,  i would pick the MH1 over the 280 any day, the 280 to my ears is flat and boring maybe good for "monotoring" but for pure fun, the Mh1 is better.

Personaly, . i dont like the sound of the 280.  worst buy ever... for me.  dont even make start with the "Clamp Force of Death", i cant use them for more than half an hour without having a headeach.

The 280's with a Fiio E11 sound pretty fantastic to me. But, oh man do I agree with you on the Clamp Force of Death. I can't wear them for long either.

BTW... can't seem to find the MH1C for 30 bucks anymore on Amazon. Head-fi strikes again?

Nov 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #77 of 99
Quote:
BTW... can't seem to find the MH1C for 30 bucks anymore on Amazon. Head-fi strikes again?

Because I bought them all 
biggrin.gif

Nov 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #82 of 99
Nov 16, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #83 of 99
After reading all of the positive comments, I bought one of these. Just listened through them yesterday when they arrived. They sounded like crap! Perhaps I got bad copy, a bad set, or I need to do some serious burning in. 

Nov 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #84 of 99
In what way do they sound like crap to you?

Quote:
After reading all of the positive comments, I bought one of these. Just listened through them yesterday when they arrived. They sounded like crap! Perhaps I got bad copy, a bad set, or I need to do some serious burning in. 

Nov 17, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #86 of 99
i just got my Mh1c in the mail today, I noticed in several pictures that the mh1c has a circular logo on the back of the iem. While mines doesn't have any except for the sony brand,  could mine be a fake? I thought they sound pretty good for the value, but I'm hoping they would sound better with a burn in.

Nov 17, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #87 of 99
Quote:
i just got my Mh1c in the mail today, I noticed in several pictures that the mh1c has a circular logo on the back of the iem. While mines doesn't have any except for the sony brand. Could mine be a fake? I thought they sound pretty good for the value, but I'm hoping they would sound better with a burn in.

no there are two versions with the TRRS jack being pinned out differently. The ones with the green circle are the older specification for certain phones, the straight plain Sony ones like you have are the newer standard for that TRRS jack and suitable for newer phones and MP3 players. What you have is fine

Nov 18, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #88 of 99
Leonchan! .. you should try giving them a listen ... if it blows your socks off ..then definitely its the original 
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #90 of 99
Quote:
I've got my MH1C today. My first impression of hearing it is WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! IT'S JUST TOO AWEZOME. Trashed my few weeks old GR06 so badly. 
frown.gif

read ure review .. nice..!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back