The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Oct 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #7,471 of 8,352
Search back in this thread, you have to contact AT US Customer service and email or talk to Dave.

On mobile so can't link to the post.

biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:09 AM Post #7,472 of 8,352
Wee tip guys , beats solo pads are the best I have tried by a mile, doesn't change the sound much at all from stock ( which is the best imo , jvc knew best wow!)

Beats solo pads don't fit! Way too small! Do you mean mixr or something?

Oct 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #7,474 of 8,352
Is it just me or do these get less bassy day by day. I am listening to a few hardstyle and techno songs and this is nowhere near the bass that i remember it had right out of the box. Yes it gained tightness and control, but quantity-wise it dropped significantly and showed more room for the mids. Which may be good for people who are scared of bass or for people who use these as a primary can but not good for me, i have my dt880's for non-bass heavy listening. Though this isn't much of a problem as there's always EQ 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #7,475 of 8,352
  Is it just me or do these get less bassy day by day. I am listening to a few hardstyle and techno songs and this is nowhere near the bass that i remember it had right out of the box. Yes it gained tightness and control, but quantity-wise it dropped significantly and showed more room for the mids. Which may be good for people who are scared of bass or for people who use these as a primary can but not good for me, i have my dt880's for non-bass heavy listening. Though this isn't much of a problem as there's always EQ 
smily_headphones1.gif

You wore them out get a new pair NOW! 
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #7,476 of 8,352
smily_headphones1.gif

You can always get a Digizoid ZO if you think bass is lacking..................it won't be after that!

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #7,477 of 8,352
You can always get a Digizoid ZO if you think bass is lacking..................it won't be after that!

How much bass would that add? I already have an E11 so do you think the Digizoid is worth it? (Keep in mind I have no money now so I need to save up)

You wore them out get a new pair NOW! :tongue_smile:

I am BROKE :D xD

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #7,478 of 8,352
How much bass would that add? I already have an E11 so do you think the Digizoid is worth it? (Keep in mind I have no money now so I need to save up)
I am BROKE
biggrin.gif
xD

It's really a whole different sound....quite fun!

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #7,480 of 8,352
So I finally broke down and decided to get the WS55 pads. After the HM5 pads decided to fit better on the MDR-7506's I gave my brother, I decided to be okay with stock pads. I decided today that I should try a pair of pads that might not aggravate my head-dermatitis 
basshead.gif

I emailed Dave at AT (dwebb@atus.com), and he literally replied within two minutes. Unbelievable.

Also, I've noticed I have a propensity to not talk about what the rest of the thread is talking about at any given time. Pads during DACs. Paintjobs during pads. When will I learn? 
deadhorse.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #7,481 of 8,352
I am BROKE
biggrin.gif
xD

The ZO adds up to 32 different levels of bass contour, all in the low end (no mid bleed).  Very good little unit, can be had used for $50ish. 

Oct 3, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #7,485 of 8,352
  Oh thanks, I had this thread up and didn't refresh before replying.

Cheers mate. 
beerchug.gif
  I can't wait for these pads to get here. I'm already used to the stock pads and can only imagine how incredible the WS55 pads will feel. Any WS55 pad users know how long it takes? I get the impression Dave isn't going to give me tracking since I got charged without an email reply. I'm anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back