The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Nov 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #3,018 of 8,352
Quote:
sigh I chose the 14 day wait route. Canada shipping prices are bleghh.

This probably won't help your wait.... but it will be worth it! And I think that you have the ath pleathers on order... if so, good idea! But another thing to wait for
frown.gif
  Oh, and don't forget that these s500 puppies respond very well to LOTS of burn in. They keep getting better and better. Or it's all in my mind. I don't care -  I keep'em burning lol.

Nov 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #3,019 of 8,352
Quote:
Quote:
Mine took 14 days.

It's either wait or pay a large sum for expedited, international shipping. I chose to wait.

It only cost me two extra bucks for expedited shipping, so instead of waiting a month, i waited about 9 days. :D

Two bucks isn't bad. Unfortunately, it doesn't expedite US Customs processing. My amp shipped from China was "Inbound into US Customs" for 4 days.

Nov 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #3,022 of 8,352
This probably won't help your wait.... but it will be worth it! And I think that you have the ath pleathers on order... if so, good idea! But another thing to wait for :frowning2:   Oh, and don't forget that these s500 puppies respond very well to LOTS of burn in. They keep getting better and better. Or it's all in my mind. I don't care -  I keep'em burning lol.

not helping at all there

Nov 14, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #3,023 of 8,352
not helping at all there

No, I guess not. It probably wouldn't help either if I told you that I also went through that excruciatingly painful wait... Nope - didn't think so :)

Nov 14, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #3,026 of 8,352
Great.. Now i feel like have to buy a pair of these aswell after reading the entire topic. :)   ATH pleathers have already arrived so i already got that base covered..
cool.gif

One thing i noticed; after reading a lot of threads @ head-fi, one usually sees a trend after a while.. People tend to become more critical regarding the discussed equipment as time passes (honeymoon phase is over? :p ) but this doesn't seem the case with the JVC's? Are you guys still rocking the S500's?

Nov 14, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #3,027 of 8,352
Quote:
Great.. Now i feel like have to buy a pair of these aswell after reading the entire topic. :)   ATH pleathers have already arrived so i already got that base covered..
cool.gif

One thing i noticed; after reading a lot of threads @ head-fi, one usually sees a trend after a while.. People tend to become more critical regarding the discussed equipment as time passes (honeymoon phase is over? :p ) but this doesn't seem the case with the JVC's? Are you guys still rocking the S500's?

Still in Honeymoon with my S500..........  i have not bought any more Headphones since i got them.

Nov 14, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #3,028 of 8,352
Quote:
cool.gif

They are my go-to headphones still. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back