The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread
Jul 1, 2014 at 5:12 AM Post #1,097 of 22,483
  That is to say ?

Your post had a somewhat negative ring to it, I just wondered why.

I don't know how those details could have affected Kensonincs' impressions of the cans.

Especially since they were mostly positive, apart from the fit'n'finish issue.

Jul 1, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #1,098 of 22,483
Joe, is there a reason you don't include (or even make?) and adapter for the Abyss to a mini 4 pin XLR for powering these off portable amps?  Is it your opinion that it wouldn't or shouldn't be done? 

Jul 1, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #1,099 of 22,483
Hello GUYS!I WAS BUYING ONE!

REGARDS FROM AUSTRIA CRAZY NOMAX :deadhorse:

:dt880smile:

Jul 1, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #1,100 of 22,483
I remember you at the end of High Munich.

First you have tested the headphones on the Audeze stand.

Secondly I was not an exponent but an individual who wanted to test the amp Malvalve, people have recognized the headphones and my request one test, I'm surprised you have not noticed that.

Finally it is not necessair to have a perfect seal with the Abyss.

Wow, you recognized me based on my avatar, right ?
Now, I need to change it :frowning2:

In what a small world we live - and what a great hobby we have !
I am happy hearing from you !

You are one of the French guys I was talking to after hearing the Abyss, right ?
I really believed that the Abyss belonged to the Malvalve. I was not aware that it was your HP (sorry).
But now, it is understandable to me that you requested YOUR Abyss back when I was hearing it :wink:
Therefore, I have to thank you even more for giving me (and others) the opportunity to hear this HP !

Fit and sealing as well as weight is a personal thing. I have no problems with the LCD2.2 and the HE6. There is no "MUST" having a fit like the HD800. But with the Abyss I would always have the impression / feeling / concern that something is "wrong". The weight balance is ridiculous (to me), fit is bad and sealing is not there. All those points would prevent me from a relaxing listening and enjoyment.

If the Abyss is not annoying you (in this sense) be happy and enjoy your HP (like others obviously do).
It is just not my cup of tea.

Have fun and see you next time ... some where ... in the universe ...

@ customcoco, thank you, I had the same feeling. Therefore I needed to answer :cool:

Jul 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #1,101 of 22,483
So first impressions from me about BUILDQUALITY isst TOP!BEST!ITs better than 009 and the Sennheiser ORPHEUS!
The MAGNET PADS are Amazing!

MORE impressions from me coming SOON!

Sorry FOR may Bad english

REGARDS from AUSTRIA
CRAZY NOMAX

Jul 1, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #1,103 of 22,483
Thanks!i LOVE you GUYS! :deadhorse:

NOMAX

Jul 2, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #1,104 of 22,483
Jul 2, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #1,105 of 22,483
Oops! Onboard, I mean. ;p

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #1,107 of 22,483
Thanks!My impressions about the sound are following SOON!but for sure i can say to all its the UGLIEST HEADPHONE on EARTH!ggggggg

REGARDS from AUSTRIA

NOMAX

Jul 2, 2014 at 8:22 AM Post #1,109 of 22,483
I am genuinely looking forward to reading these impressions.  It's gonna be crazy.

Yes thats right because my english is very bad!

REGARDS CRAZY NOMAX

Jul 2, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #1,110 of 22,483
If the Abyss is not annoying you (in this sense) be happy and enjoy your HP (like others obviously do).
It is just not my cup of tea.

Have fun and see you next time ... some where ... in the universe ...

@ customcoco, thank you, I had the same feeling. Therefore I needed to answer
cool.gif

Indeed.

Why can't we realize how insignificant, in the grand scheme of things, this hobby of ours is ? What's the point of endlessly arguing about whether or not one should prefer X to Z ?

Anyway,

Cheers and enjoy what you already have (while dreaming of what you don't) !
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back