The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Sep 5, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #316 of 687
Mine yesterday just went out from jakarta indonesia
Hhahaha wondering when will arrive at JH

@daltonij: the custom in singapore is nice so you can buy by your self. Tax is only 7%
But in indonesia tax is 27,5% thats why if i want to buy alone is not that cheap

Sep 6, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #318 of 687
My jh16pro came today... Playing better than my Sony ex1000 right out of the box.
The fit is really good and the only thing to complain about is more or less the right earphone. The earphone on the right side seems to move more than the left side when I move my jawbones. I dont know if this is caused by my earcanal anatomy or the right side beeing not thick enough. I still have a very good seal and I didn't discover any loss of bass. 

The colors look quite different than on all the pictures I saw in the internet. Since I never saw a jh16pro, I am a little bit disappointed with the outcome of my choosen colors.
I am feeding my jh16pro with music for about 8 hours now and its just getting better and better. There's a loooot of bass though. I am not a bass head but I like it to have a fundament. The jh16pro does have a very good fundament and an outstanding kickbass. I never heard something like this before. I was listeting to Daft Punk and it just made me wonder how different it sounded. Very funny!
This earphone doesn't have ANY coloration at all. Switching from my Sony ex1000 to the jh16pro makes me discover my music on a whole different level. Everything is just super precise and the sound is how it meant to be. The music is just how it was recorded and if you have something bad you will definitely, definitely hear it. It's just amazing at the moment... Pictures are coming soon because the cam of my blackberry sucks really....

Sep 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #319 of 687
    Pictures are coming soon because the cam of my blackberry sucks really....

Yes, please post pics and color you chose. I want to see how much of a difference compare to the mock up. I just ordered mine during the Labor sale but won't be able to get my ear impressions until Monday so anything JHA related will interest me. 

Sep 7, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #320 of 687
blacklight blue looks cool on the design page, but in reality it looks totally different.  More like light baby blue.

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #321 of 687
I found at first that the bass was overwhelming, but after 100 hours playing and letting your ears adjust they sound pretty neutral to me.

Quote:

I am feeding my jh16pro with music for about 8 hours now and its just getting better and better. There's a loooot of bass though. I am not a bass head but I like it to have a fundament.

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #322 of 687
My impressions just got delivered to JHA today so I guess I will begin counting down the days starting tomorrow. This wait is going to kill me. My birthday is next month so it will seem like someone is sending me a gift! Too bad my wallet won't reflect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sep 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #329 of 687
Yikes!!! I just looked at my shells and they're full of hair line cracks right around the tips. I don't mistreat my monitors and I never bang them around =[. I have no idea what could have caused this. Functionally they're fine and they still feel solid. I'm just wondering this is average or do I have super brittle acrylic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back