The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Oct 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #346 of 687
  OMG !!! JH has just released news of their new flagship .... the JH Siren series Roxanne ... my jh16s has yet to arrive :frowning2:

To find out more about it you can watch the video that i've linked (starting at 13min 30sec)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7NE3XwuMs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWmO1afpreRxiVw5N0Oqmyg

trio quad driver setup (12 drivers on each side)
full carbon fiber shell (+200USD upgrade)
adjustable bass response

OMG need to get my hands on them soon ... haha

Looks like JH13s on steroids
L3000.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #347 of 687
Forget what I said earlier.  A separate bass channel?!  Without interfering with mids?!  Count me in!

Ugh, i gotta stop spending all my cash.

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #354 of 687
If the Roxanne is JH13 double the number of drivers, are we expecting a 16-driver design which is double that of JH16's?

Oct 7, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #357 of 687
Excellent! Get your pics up when they arrive!

beerchug.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #359 of 687
  Excellent! Get your pics up when they arrive!

beerchug.gif

Will do man ,,, haha currently looking for a nice tube amp desktop use ... any recommendations ?

After close to a month of waiting super happy to receive news of it being shipped out should reach by next week. Really excited

Congrats. I just sent my ear impressions yesterday. So it will take a while before I get mine.

the anticipation you get from waiting is really a killer ... haha can't wait to get them haha

Oct 8, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #360 of 687

Will do man ,,, haha currently looking for a nice tube amp desktop use ... any recommendations ?

the anticipation you get from waiting is really a killer ... haha can't wait to get them haha

As much I want to get it soon as I can, it's out of my hands now. Meanwhile, I got a few (great) headphones to rotate and keep me entertained so I don't feel the anticipation much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back