The iQube Enigma (Review Updated)
Mar 3, 2008 at 7:42 PM Post #16 of 305
Magnificent review, it has raised the bar for anyone doing a report.
biggrin.gif
I should get an iQube shortly, do I have to give it back!
eek.gif
wink.gif

Mar 3, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #19 of 305
Thank you for your great review. I'm enjoy reading it. I totally agree that iQube is a great amp. It drive my K701 and HD600 without any problem. It make me appreciate it more as i'm away from home now.

Mar 3, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #20 of 305
Quote:

Originally Posted by kooncm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for your great review. I'm enjoy reading it. I totally agree that iQube is a great amp. It drive my K701 and HD600 without any problem. It make me appreciate it more as i'm away from home now.

Aha, Singapore! My little theory about where the bulk of those original iQubes ended up is already beginning to pan out...
biggrin.gif

Welcome kooncm, and please feel free to elaborate about your iQube experiences here whenever you get the chance. For example, what other amps have you used, and have you taken the opportunity to compare your iQube with any home amps?

Mar 3, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #21 of 305
That was a great review, seriously enjoyable to read. I just wish i had some money to try one out...

Mar 3, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #22 of 305
Dex, I read your review a second time and enjoyed it all over again. Also, I went over to the qables site and just purchased an iQube
biggrin.gif

Mar 3, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #23 of 305
I only received the iQude a few days before I come to US for work assignment 2 months ago. So I do not have chance to compare it with my Canamp and earmax pro retube with telefunken and EH yet. But i'm enjoy it using with ipod classic LOD as much as using my home rig. the sound stage when using it with K701 and HD600 are great. I can listen to music for hrs without feeling tired. I do using it with TF10 pro when i'm on the road, no complain for its performance except that slight hiss when the ipod is off.

Mar 3, 2008 at 10:38 PM Post #24 of 305
And just now the discounted (no warranty) iQube has finally shown up on the Qables web site for €306. I wonder how long that'll last.

Mar 4, 2008 at 1:38 AM Post #26 of 305
Dex, what a PHENOMENAL review. I hope you write many more. Bravo!

Mar 4, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #28 of 305
Will iQube stand on the top of "portable headamp" if Lisa III isn't qualified as "portable amp" but stand as "transportable desktop amp" ?

Mar 4, 2008 at 11:08 AM Post #30 of 305
Again, many thanks for all your kind comments!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by kooncm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I only received the iQude a few days before I come to US for work assignment 2 months ago. So I do not have chance to compare it with my Canamp and earmax pro retube with telefunken and EH yet. But i'm enjoy it using with ipod classic LOD as much as using my home rig. the sound stage when using it with K701 and HD600 are great. I can listen to music for hrs without feeling tired.

Cool, another CanAmp comparo to look forward to!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosterw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Hans, since you've already found us here and are apparently in a good mood, howsabout getting those Class D elves of yours to blow a little pixie dust on a matching battery-operated DAC with optical and USB inputs?
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back