The Audio Lounge
Nov 23, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #4,788 of 36,080
I, too, purchased the IT01 (red and blue) and begin the waiting game. Was a good day.

Nov 23, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #4,791 of 36,080

Hey Bob, sorry for the late reply! Holiday Weekend and Daddy does the Sweet Taters.

So that is my old '96 Nashville Tele ( played it for about 10 years and sold it) She was purdy though

Just threw these on my Martin OM28:wink:
Nice I used to have an obsession with American made Fenders. Had a 67 Tele all white lost it in the divorce as it was apparently only on loan for 20 years.

Nov 23, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #4,792 of 36,080
That sux, but I'm sure you have recovered. Material things can always be replaced:thumbsup:

Nov 24, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #4,795 of 36,080
As much as I have loved some of mine I still can't put them in the catagory of losing your entire worldly possessions in a home fire. When I saw that happen to one of my best friends sister and her husband it makes losing a single instrument in significant! But I understand its still a tuff lose.

Nov 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #4,796 of 36,080
As much as I have loved some of mine I still can't put them in the catagory of losing your entire worldly possessions in a home fire. When I saw that happen to one of my best friends sister and her husband it makes losing a single instrument in significant! But I understand its still a tuff lose.
That sort of loss is really hard to get your head round, few years ago I worked with a young Irish lad, asked him did his parents still live back home in Ireland and he told me they both died in the fire that destroyed they’re house!! You could have knocked me down with a feather, such a nice lad. Always seems to happen to the good people. Your right about the significance of a guitar, you can always save up and get another. As for a home and family....

Nov 24, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #4,797 of 36,080
Hopefully no one took my comment as losing those was the end of the earth. Quite the contrary was unfortunate but not that big of a deal. I acquired them via my ex wife's uncle, they set improperly stored at his home in Central America from someone who owed him money. I had them for @20 years and the ex took them in the divorce, they were her uncles after all originally. The Tele was rough, frets rusted, electronics gummed up and noisy, finish cracked but it played so nice and smooth beautiful maple neck; the Blues JR however was mint and always covered, that I would like to have back one day. Sorry for the off topic, just wanted to make sure no one that I was that shallow about them.

Nov 24, 2017 at 1:02 PM Post #4,798 of 36,080
Nope, I simply responded to Kev no material thing is worth being depressed over at least for long:wink: Were all good:beerchug:

Nov 24, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #4,800 of 36,080
Also, I know some of you were looking at the Monoprice Monolith M1060, and they have them on sale for $249.99 shipped today. Just giving y'all a heads up, I bear no liability for any damage caused to your wallet due to the use of the supplied information.

Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back