The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Jan 18, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #10,381 of 18,652
looking forward to 1.2.8... pls give us 1.2.2 sound ibasso

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #10,383 of 18,652
Oddly I had forgotten about 1.2.5 which I really loved when it was first released. It is sounding pretty good with the Pico Power and Kaede now. (There is a lot of bass but the Kaede can resolve that well; it plays to its strength.)

Jan 19, 2014 at 4:00 AM Post #10,384 of 18,652
Oddly I had forgotten about 1.2.5 which I really loved when it was first released. It is sounding pretty good with the Pico Power and Kaede now. (There is a lot of bass but the Kaede can resolve that well; it plays to its strength.)

Yeah it is better than 1.2.2 in my impression but it has a bug which at random times stops the music currently playing and goes back to the track it remembered the last time it wad shutdown.

It really is just matter of picking your poison on the last 4 FW updates.

Jan 19, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #10,386 of 18,652
I have Ordered my dx50 from mp4nation with normal shipping with tracking to egypt..

It has been a month now and waiting
confused.gif

it says on tracking ITEM LODGED INTO TRANSSHIPMENT HUB LOCAL POSTAL AGENT SINGAPORE.

30 days from HONG KONG TO SINGAPORE, i hope it takes less than a year to egypt :D

Is this normal ?? DUH !!

Jan 19, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #10,387 of 18,652
  I have Ordered my dx50 from mp4nation with normal shipping with tracking to egypt..

It has been a month now and waiting
confused.gif

it says on tracking ITEM LODGED INTO TRANSSHIPMENT HUB LOCAL POSTAL AGENT SINGAPORE.

30 days from HONG KONG TO SINGAPORE, i hope it takes less than a year to egypt :D

Is this normal ?? DUH !!

Ohhh this forum is just magical, i just checked the tracking before posting this, and copied the last state.

after posting this, i check again now and it ARRIVED AT OVERSEAS, i don't know where the hell is overseas, or the guy is just in the middle of the ocean and decides to call "ok, we just arrived safely to OVERSEAS"

honestly i don't care, just happy there is an update on the status after a dry 15 days :D

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #10,388 of 18,652

Ohhh this forum is just magical, i just checked the tracking before posting this, and copied the last state.

after posting this, i check again now and it ARRIVED AT OVERSEAS, i don't know where the hell is overseas, or the guy is just in the middle of the ocean and decides to call "ok, we just arrived safely to OVERSEAS"

honestly i don't care, just happy there is an update on the status after a dry 15 days :D

Usually, that means that it arrived at your main post office (Egypt)… now it should probably take another week or so to get to you
smily_headphones1.gif
, if it was sent through ordinary registered mail/airmail (and if your postmen are as efficient as they are here in Italy
wink_face.gif
)

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #10,389 of 18,652
  Usually, that means that it arrived at your main post office (Egypt)… now it should probably take another week or so to get to you
smily_headphones1.gif
, if it was sent through ordinary registered mail/airmail (and if your postmen are as efficient as they are here in Italy
wink_face.gif
)

EXACTLY !! I checked the tracking code on our post website, and it arrived.

Well no one is really efficient here :D

Anyway i waited a long time, i will wait a bit more.

Thanks man !

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #10,394 of 18,652

Or you can use a microSD to full SD extender/adapter. Effectively doubles your storage by getting a 128GB SD card without any impact on battery life. The USB port remains free to recharge DX50.

Sorry to go back a few pages but could you provide a link to where you purchased this particular brand - I've looked in a few places but the cables are shorter and the housing bulkier - really trying to keep it slim enough to get between the DX50 and the Quickstep....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back