The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Jan 31, 2008 at 11:08 AM Post #860 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Currently on route:

2 x Headphone stands from warrior05
HD650 Zu mobius Balanced cable from foo_me
Clam shell case for pk2 from ebay

/\ and a parcel from me
wink.gif

i have to send back a invisible shield, its a second, big white line running through it. and i am also waiting on sony SONY D25s PCDP, it took 8 days to leave the US, whats that all about!?!
eek.gif

Feb 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM Post #863 of 917
still waiting for the sony pscdp as in sig, been a while, but found out customs snagged it, so am waiting for the admin side of parcefarce to kick in so they can send me out a letter by snail mail and then i can pay more money to have whats mine anyway! yay

gotta love the UK
rolleyes.gif

Feb 6, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #865 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by IceClass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'd been going nuts on Ebay.
smily_headphones1.gif

Because our mail arrives in town daily on a jet, it is generally piled up for a while until there's enough to fill the plane.
Sometimes it comes daily and other times like here it all gets there at once.
It feels like Xmas all over again...just twice the bills.
frown.gif

Wow whats in all that?

Feb 7, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #869 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
still waiting for the sony pscdp as in sig, been a while, but found out customs snagged it, so am waiting for the admin side of parcefarce to kick in so they can send me out a letter by snail mail and then i can pay more money to have whats mine anyway! yay

gotta love the UK
rolleyes.gif

If the depot's not too far away why not just go down and pay at the counter? They grumble about it sometimes but that's what I've been doing with my imports, I just take down a screen print of the tracking details and tell them there's no point trying to redeliver 'cause I'm always out through the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back