The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Feb 21, 2008 at 10:43 AM Post #901 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks, you mean you got it back from repair or recable or something of the sort?
There should be a shipping option that shows you've already paid customs once and allows you to ship outside EU without any further customs charges.

Or just have the other party describe it as "returned from repair" and include the original customs bill at the front where it is easy to access, that might work too.

I sent them to the US for a recable, I bought them in new york while on holiday last summer and accidently might have went through the green nothing to declare isle of the airport when i came home
wink.gif

I never paid any duty in the first place, so they're just getting me back now.

Feb 21, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #904 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent them to the US for a recable, I bought them in new york while on holiday last summer and accidently might have went through the green nothing to declare isle of the airport when i came home
wink.gif

I never paid any duty in the first place, so they're just getting me back now.

That blows, when Grado sent my RS1s back from being repaired they came back with 'Adressee's Property Returned' on the declaration, and i didn't get charged any tax at all.

Feb 21, 2008 at 11:09 PM Post #906 of 917
Been waiting for my d2000's and just got word of a shipping delay... it was supposed to take 2 days now its been 4 already and I'm impatient...

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:44 AM Post #908 of 917
been waiting for my iphone more than three weeks, seems like i need to go through the paypal claim procedure
frown.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 9:15 AM Post #909 of 917
Waiting for my SR325i. It's hurting my soul so bad >.<

Feb 22, 2008 at 9:52 AM Post #911 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That blows, when Grado sent my RS1s back from being repaired they came back with 'Adressee's Property Returned' on the declaration, and i didn't get charged any tax at all.

Unfortunately for me the declaration stated exactly what they were, and their full value.

I guess it just something that needs to be seriously factored in everytime when importing from the US.

Feb 22, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #912 of 917
Just waiting on an iPod battery now. Hopefully *knock on wood* they won't require a signature. Last time that happened it took three days to get my stuff. I hate the stickers they leave on your door, their estimated arrival times are always 5-6 hours off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back