THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Dec 12, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #1,024 of 2,209
Which definition of smake you talkin' about?

btw, I was only askin' not assertin'.

1. Smake
A cross between smack and shake. To smack, grab and shake the face of a person.
if a bitch step up im smakeing a ho
smack shake slap disrespect backhand
by Slappy Jackson August 24, 2010 add a video

Random Word
2. smake
1. (transitive verb) To stain or mark, thereby claiming as one's own;

2. (adjective) Stained, soiled, or defiled

From New England pronounciation of "smoke"
Quentin's sense of betrayal deepened when Aaron baked him a smake cake for his birthday.
by Vinnie Kowalski & Chester Vincetti March 27, 2004 add a video

3. Smake
Low German for - SMOKE - Slang word for a cigarette or the act of smoking a cigarette. Common in low german speaking areas like Paraguay, Steinbach, Winkler, ALtona, Grunthal, & Morden Manitoba.
Hey, lets got for a smake once!
smoke cigarette dart fag cancer stick
by Bomb Bender May 13, 2009 add a video

4. smake
to fake emotion
or to play dirty
you need to smake happy so you can work today.
dude i smaked my girlfriend last night

fake emotion emo sad smile
by midnight pee stain February 23, 2009 add a video

5. smake
Shiffty and underhanded.
I think he left the building befor handing in his keys. DAMN HE'S a Smake
by Office retard March 10, 2003 add a video

6. smake
Make with an S.Which is better!
Smake things better!
makes snake snakes marker maker
by Jason Gorham October 28, 2007 add a video

7. smake
A person who tends to be prone to a gay disposition.
Jesse never made any dials at his telemarketing job. I swear that guy is a smake.
by Charisse March 12, 2003 add a video

8. smake
little piece of crap who deserves to be ounched in the face
cade warner is a smake!
by whoanelly October 16, 2003 add a video

Random Word
9. smake
what i do when i smack cade in the face
J.T.-I'm going to smake him
J.S.-Cool
by Jim Bain October 16, 2003 add a video

Dec 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #1,026 of 2,209
... good response, who cares about what smake where talking about, there's something better to focus our attention on!

Like my NEW Schiit Vali Hybrid Tube amp! I have aboustlety NO way to listen to it atm... I didn't know the amp was coming in today NOR did I know I was going to be stuck on Campus for 6 hours... sucks not having a car meng...

either way, if you HIT it... it will RING. And when you first plug a headphone into to it... it will RING

But on my Dt 880... omg is that Ring a pretty sound! AND IT's A WAVE, as it you can hear the peaks and dips. I also don't have any issues with keyboard typing atm. So as far as noise go... 30 seconds after you plug in your cans it's silent and when it DOES ring... I have to admit it's still a pretty sound 

I've heard worse ringing noises in my life >.> 

Dec 12, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #1,027 of 2,209
... good response, who cares about what smake where talking about, there's something better to focus our attention on!

Like my NEW Schiit Vali Hybrid Tube amp! I have aboustlety NO way to listen to it atm... I didn't know the amp was coming in today NOR did I know I was going to be stuck on Campus for 6 hours... sucks not having a car meng...

either way, if you HIT it... it will RING. And when you first plug a headphone into to it... it will RING

But on my Dt 880... omg is that Ring a pretty sound! AND IT's A WAVE, as it you can hear the peaks and dips. I also don't have any issues with keyboard typing atm. So as far as noise go... 30 seconds after you plug in your cans it's silent and when it DOES ring... I have to admit it's still a pretty sound 

I've heard worse ringing noises in my life >.> 

Hype so hard in the hype thread FTW!

Dec 13, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #1,029 of 2,209
Oh so I'm listening to the amp now with music.... sorry guys it wasn't hype it really is that good :O [aside from the ringing, which for me starts at first plug then ends in like 30 seconds. Also it rings at the same volume regardless of what headphone I plug in]

Uhh so yea... SCHIIT VALI... DELIEVERS all the hype and MORE

Dec 13, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #1,031 of 2,209

Read my lips wink
tongue.gif

Dec 13, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #1,032 of 2,209
 I have to say that the Bassos are a more balanced/ slightly more refined version of these Corecools due to its more forward mids and highs but the Corecools are not that far behind at all. To me these Corecools are an even bassier version of the Bassos, due to their larger quantity in mid bass so if you are a true basshead and love your mid bass these Corecools is a great iem cuz the bass on these will grab you by the you know what!!! 
L3000.gif

hey master troll long time no see, i am now back ready to make my buy, just for the sake of confirming if both corecool v2 and carbo basso are on the same price range (70 usd importing them) that means i should go with the basso's without thinking twice right ? for regular and gym use, thanks in advance mate!

Dec 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #1,033 of 2,209
  And it really rings your bell.

+

Read my lips wink
tongue.gif

^ OH YEAH!!!

TAKE THAT!!!
... oldie but a goodie.
tongue_smile.gif

hey master troll long time no see, i am now back ready to make my buy, just for the sake of confirming if both corecool v2 and carbo basso are on the same price range (70 usd importing them) that means i should go with the basso's without thinking twice right ? for regular and gym use, thanks in advance mate!

Hmmm that reminds me.... i for got to add the Corecools in there. Just added. : P

Here is my illustrious in-ears gear history:
ksc75smile.gif

​
IEMs: MEElectronics M9< TDK MT-300 < Tt isurus < monoprice iem< Brainwavz beta v2 < JVC HA-FX101< Sennheiser CX250< Apple earpods< JVC HA-FX40 < RHA MA-350 = Philips SHE5105< JVC HA-FX3X< Corecool V2 = ATH CKS77X< JVC HA-FXD70< Phillips SHE9700< Sony MH1C < ATH CKN70< VSonic VC02 = JVC HA-FXD80 < VSonic VSD1 = Sony XB90EX = Zero Audio Basso < JVC FXZ200 < Sony XBA3 < VSonic GR07 BE ~ VSonic VSD1 LE (Limited Edition) = ATH CKS1000 <~ KEF M200

Yeah the Corecools has wayyy too much bass when unmodded, plus they are the only set of iems that i have experienced that required to be played for like about 30 mins in order to sound proper, guess their cores are THAT cool it needs to warm up a bit. LoL

BUT a few including myself have experienced crazy driver-flex on those Bassos which completely rendered them not listenable without tip rolling. One of the worst case of driver-flex i have experienced, the JVC FX3X coming really close at 2nd. So just a heads up on those Bassos if you are planning to pick them up. They are pretty damn amazing for the money, one of the most airy bass centric iems i have came across so they should be great for gym use.

Hope this helps. :)

Dec 13, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #1,034 of 2,209
Nice to see that list. Waynes world will be pleased you felt fit to put the MT300 right at the top of the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back