THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Nov 20, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #841 of 2,209
  ^ a limited run of it though? Can't imagine Hephaestus is to happy with you at the moment. Sleep with one eye open .

Limited Run you say? Pfftt it,ll grow back
wink.gif

Nov 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #843 of 2,209
  ^ a limited run of it though? Can't imagine Hephaestus is to happy with you at the moment. Sleep with one eye open .  Don't want to know how you managed that one  really.

Long as it's not that "back" eye
biggrin.gif

Nov 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #846 of 2,209
  I made sure to get her to agree that we have 2 cats as part of the holy matrimonial contract. Each of us gets to choose one.

No dogs or else I will be sharing a kennel with them

My girlfriends mother just bought back some catnip today, I have the day off work, so I'm doing heaps of emails, and in my spare time, I'm chasing her cats around the house and backyard with catnip trying to get them high, with varying results.

I wish I was joking

Nov 20, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #853 of 2,209
  It is quite warm in the sound sig. but the detailing is unparalelled, and is quite "Radioactive"

omg u make like the stubid.  The sound signature would actually be very bright and we wouldn't be able to hear it at all. Microwaves are called microwaves for a reason, MICRO WAVES and these waves have a frequency of 2.45 GHZ so they aren't going to really excel at reproducing frequencies at 20-180hz but more at 2,450,000,000hz.  

If I wasn't in a better mood right now I would say 

Nov 20, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #854 of 2,209
you wouldn't need to go to all that trouble if you simply treated the stuff with a radionics machine. Hit dat rubbing plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back