THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Nov 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #826 of 2,209
  The Northern Quebec thing was also a stretch. No one goes to Northern Quebec, not even the Northern Quebecois...

Thats why the mills are there. I've been there. Bloody westenders, no clue
rolleyes.gif

Nov 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #832 of 2,209

It is almost sinful not to buy one at that price. And yet I am unable to pull the trigger on it.

Willpower rocks!

+
  *UNREAL TOURNAMENT VOICE *

TRIPLLLLE POST

SF that stuff is not generic mang,
well you know:  Amp > dac > HYPE> A&K DAP> RED WINE  MOD > RED WINE > BAD EBAY NIGHT PURCHASING CRAP> hungry DOGS  with wieners on their noses. 

so simple. perfect sense. we are all essentially that dog here= the wiener is the temptation, the eyes show the  suffering that chasing the dragon causes in here. Even a veggie wiener will be chomped.

It is a perfect allegory to our tragic situation.

^ WOW i completely missed the genius of this post before. We have found a new mascot for this thread ya'll!!! And YES, those stupid damn cats are still not invited!!!
tongue.gif

... dat hot doggie HYPE!!!

^

i still don't get your infatuation with Milhouse tbh, but hey whatever gets you off.
wink.gif

Two days?

Guys, wake up. There is hype to be sniffed out.

^ Milhouse gif above nuff said.....
evil_smiley.gif

We're all hyped out.

NEVER!!!

Quote: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/150#post_9994411

1. [img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/f5/100x100px-LS-f5f5cb53_avatar-120-3.jpg[/img]
  1. bhazard
  2. badge_500.v1413585573.png

The VSONIC VSD1LE is making me consider selling off my Hifiman RE-400. They don't sound much different, and both can EQ subbass very well. I may even prefer them to my Monster Gratitudes.

Too many headphones/earphones in my collection. I need to have a big sell off soon.

OH IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE RIGHT ALLLLLLL THE TYME!!!
ksc75smile.gif

1. [img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/8/82/100x100px-LS-82c0dc97_z.jpeg[/img]
  1. fnkcow
  2. badge_100.v1509773630.png

The VSONIC VSD1LE is making me consider selling off my Hifiman RE-400. They don't sound much different, and both can EQ subbass very well. I may even prefer them to my Monster Gratitudes.

Too many headphones/earphones in my collection. I need to have a big sell off soon.

Damnit VSonic does it AGAIN!! When is their higher VSD series coming outttttttttttttt so long a wait..

Fan boi alert!!! i like this kitty kat, A LOT!!!  : P

1. [img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/f5/100x100px-LS-f5f5cb53_avatar-120-3.jpg[/img]
  1. bhazard
  2. badge_500.v1413585573.png
  4. offline
  1. 593 Posts. Joined 7/2013

Wow, really?  Other reviewers seem to say that the Gratitudes are in a higher class compared to the VSD1LE and RE-400.

Mostly fluff. All of them are exceptional for the price, with minor variations. Each have their pros and cons.

^ Oh yeahhhh, dat fluffy HYPE doggie is indeed tasty YUMS!!!

Quote:

Diabolical experimentation is being done as we all cower at our keyboards. The unveiling of the worlds first cardboard quad BA IEM is well nigh upon us.
biggrin.gif

^ HYPED!!!
popcorn.gif

It's not that diabolical....

Yeppp just as diabolical as putting this into production.....

...............................simply genius!!!
cool.gif

Sure is! The resurgence (or regurgitance) of pulp and paper products back into audio will blind side the entire industry. Overnight all composite and plastics based technologies will be obsoleted. As we speak Hardon Kondom is busy trying to aquire two mills in northern Quebec while Slammhammer has attempted to have the Black Forest redesignated as a renewable technical resource and listed it on NASDAQ  - BLKFRST. The far east has been completely torpedoed by this and Japan is busy cannibalizing homes for the requisite materials.
A spokesman for STAX was quoted moments ago  as saying "WHAT?" which can only mean dire things.Mainland China is busily trying to sign a treaty with Russia for the fine northern timber to be used for IEMS with fine Asian timbre. Golden Ears has responded to endless speculation with "But"
Pandemonium
eek.gif

^ Twi-Hard much???
rolleyes.gif

No, GERD. Kids these days, always trying to thin out...

^ What is with you and your anal problems sheeeeeesh.
triportsad.gif

Cardboard quad BA? Please tell me you're being serious

Soon...........
... currently working on those C_B planars.

Nov 20, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #835 of 2,209
why has nobody done it yet? made a compressed fibre rock hard iem shell out of dense woodfibers like a lighter MDF, maybe because real wood is easier maybe.  the Geeco crowd would go for that recycled bs.

Nov 20, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #836 of 2,209
I just found The Ultimate compromise for dynamat, silverstone, plasticine, cotton balls, plastic, carbon fiber, aluminum, wood, paper, graphite, lead, Blu-tack, copper, silver, gold, platinum, lithium, and glass and it is: cryo-tested gamma radafied hand blown carded paper pulp folded into a board type shape and it comes a a very cheap price of 999 and for 500 extra i comes with its own proprietary usb cable that has also been ultra threaded with copper that came from the pubes of Hephaestus (the greek god) 

Nov 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #837 of 2,209
Hephaestus pubes you say?

Did he do the metalwork himself seeing he is also the God of metalworks? Cryo? Sonic Boom Treatment? Flash Frozen Copper?

By the beard of Zeus and the armour of Achilles,sign me up.

Nov 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #839 of 2,209
^ a limited run of it though? Can't imagine Hephaestus is to happy with you at the moment. Sleep with one eye open .  Don't want to know how you managed that one  really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back