THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Nov 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #781 of 2,209

+

= Where the hell have you been??? Hiding under a rock lotus or something!!! The Vali is getting CRAZY hyped by most if not ALL seasoned head-fi vets, so this makes them a MUST OWN. TBH

Welcome my fellow sheeple.
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #782 of 2,209

Hey i am willing to fall down that valley with pleasure!!!
evil_smiley.gif

I usually wait until a product has gone from New, to Hyped, to Meh, to Not Cool, to Nonexistent, to a Retro-cool, then Hipster-status before I pull the trigger on it.

^ So you're gonna get it the week after release then??? NICE!!!

What you know what they say, head-fi moves fast meng.

All-seasoned?

Wow, now it's definitely a must-buy. Your crayons will never taste the same!

No amp will warrant that much excitement from me.

If it's not 5 Spice it's not worth my tyme and effort.

Dat 5 spiced chicken is simply sublime boi!!!

^ LMAO what an utterly horrid photoshop job meng, even my troll arse's MS Paint skittles are superior to this. I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Nov 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #783 of 2,209
  Woah, it's a valve amp?

That's pretty cool, I must admit. As someone who just pulled the trigger on a Bravo V3, I say:

"...Schiit."

+

= Where the hell have you been??? Hiding under a rock lotus or something!!! The Vali is getting CRAZY hyped by most if not ALL seasoned head-fi vets, so this makes them a MUST OWN. TBH

Welcome my fellow sheeple.
tongue.gif

All-seasoned?

Wow, now it's definitely a must-buy. Your crayons will never taste the same!

No amp will warrant that much excitement from me.

Lol all hype asside, I do feel it's going to be much better than what's on the market now in the $100 Hybrid market. Those Chinnese tubes... I owned two both of them failed on me within months. The quality of them where crap. So that said, I think the Vali is going to be a god send for that market and that price range! My only expectation of it is to beat all those cheap Chinnese tubes in terms of build quality. The sound will boil down to preferance. I liked clear top RCA tubes so a "solid state" sounding tube sounds right up my alley! 

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #784 of 2,209
hardly a valve amp when it is followed by a solid state section, what's the point. I don't see one. All it's doing is colouring things before the solid state output does the rest.  Get a real one if you are serious.

don't buy that hype.

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #785 of 2,209
  hardly a valve amp when it is followed by a solid state section, what's the point. I don't see one. All it's doing is colouring things before the solid state output does the rest.  Get a real one if you are serious.

don't buy that hype.

Ah c'mon nick, that's what this entire thread is ALL about. Get with the program.
wink.gif

Plus i gots my sugar daddy hookups already, no worries .
tongue.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #786 of 2,209

Ah c'mon nick, that's what this entire thread is ALL about. Get with the program.
wink.gif

Plus i gots my sugar daddy hookups already, no worries .
tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif
Walk into the light glow boxtop. Tubes and cardboard share a common bond. They both burn
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #787 of 2,209
Sf you are such a negative nancy.
bigsmile_face.gif
   Get positive= positively awesome 'an go solid state. Be a Solid BRUTHA!

That price can buy you some serious dust...

Next you are gonna be talking about triple-balanced noise filtered quad mini xlr or somesuch thing, but that's okay....

well maybe thats extrapolatin' too far, but as with all hypage,

waiting to let others feel the possible frustration first,

best thing ever, then let them do the hard work first

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #788 of 2,209
whoa that link there.
"Some self-proclaimed audiophile types reckon that the Sennheiser HD800 are the ducks nuts of headphones (and with a $1500 price-tag they would bloody-well wanna be), and yet i would have to say that the 440's are the ducks nuts of headphones..."

I didn't hear that listening to those 440's unless it is Dodge ,., but he's onto something else now right the Shure 750 was it last time?

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #790 of 2,209

^ this could be you, all you have to do is  let other people buy it first.

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #793 of 2,209
shh if he gets confused it works better.

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #795 of 2,209
this Red Wine Audio business makes a LOT of sense right now. Better go browse ebay or yahoo Japan that's always safe

http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/215442 see that rating is absolute bs . I can tell they probably based their ratings off charts and graphs without actually tasting the stuff. I can tell you firsthand right now this is good stuff. Worse than some audio hobbyists we all know. Anyhow i am not detecting a BALANCED taste it is a bit more forward with a smooth top end, the midrange is full bodied and the lows are , well  give me a few more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back