THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Nov 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #766 of 2,209
  Pardon me for bringing this thread back on topic, but is Yamaha the latest FOTM?  The HPH-200 appears to be able to do no wrong.

I'm personally rooting for the EP700.

Specs are suspiciously similar, headband design is the same, only thing is that the cups look less Grado-ish. When I receive my first wave of ordered stuff online, I might spring for these later.

Nov 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #768 of 2,209
  ehhh pair from heaven... me no think so. This is a pair from heaven

^ Nice headlights (.   Y   .)

O.O

Pardon me for bringing this thread back on topic, but is Yamaha the latest FOTM?  The HPH-200 appears to be able to do no wrong.

^ Yeppp those YAMs seems pretty yummy tbh. Hey even the highly praised Chinaman RE-400s seems to be just another FOTM but it is a great FOTM that can stand the test of time for some time, just like the JVC S500s. 

So i might even be able to cop a set on the sales forum for like $50 of something hopefully if they get A LOT of tracker. hoho
evil_smiley.gif

Slickdealer at heart meng. : P

+
  You may.... you may! 

^ ehhh what hen said, busy yourself away!!! But be safe.
ph34r.gif

I'm personally rooting for the EP700.

Specs are suspiciously similar, headband design is the same, only thing is that the cups look less Grado-ish. When I receive my first wave of ordered stuff online, I might spring for these later.

+

Those are nice quasi-retro looking cans.

^ Welp this seems like a job for our balla' Twinkies. WORK TWINKIE WORK!!!
deadhorse.gif

Would not be surprised whatsoever if they are the same. But those YAMs looks mo' tasty though, that dusty ATH look is ok i guess.

Nov 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #777 of 2,209
^
Quote:
  Woah. That's cheap.

+

Sure is.  I may pick it up to see what all of the fuss is about, I just don't expect it to be as amazing as it's touted to be.

= Where the hell have you been??? Hiding under a rock lotus or something!!! The Vali is getting CRAZY hyped by most if not ALL seasoned head-fi vets, so this makes them a MUST OWN. TBH

Welcome my fellow sheeple.
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #778 of 2,209
Nov 16, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #779 of 2,209
+

= Where the hell have you been??? Hiding under a rock lotus or something!!! The Vali is getting CRAZY hyped by most if not ALL seasoned head-fi vets, so this makes them a MUST OWN. TBH

Welcome my fellow sheeple. :p

I usually wait until a product has gone from New, to Hyped, to Meh, to Not Cool, to Nonexistent, to a Retro-cool, then Hipster-status before I pull the trigger on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back