THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Mar 24, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #1,591 of 2,209
here's a worthy bump with this . Someone sure likes Vmoda must be a dedication of some kind I forgot to ask

Mar 24, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #1,592 of 2,209
  here's a worthy bump with this . Someone sure likes Vmoda must be a dedication of some kind I forgot to ask

^ i got something like that branded on my box. :)

It says "Officially Nickerfied."
cool.gif

.... WHY??? GOD??? WHY!!!
blink.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:07 AM Post #1,595 of 2,209
^
As a Logans owner myself it doesn't really surprise me for some reason......

I was just A/Bing the Sony MH1Cs vs. FAD V vs. Sony XBA-H3s and believe or not they all share a VERY similar type of tuning as well as sonic presentation/ capabilities, etc etc etc.
There is without a doubt the FADs and H3s are more refined and is technically more capable but scarily it's not THAT massive of a difference between these 3 IEMs. Refinements here and there with better resolution but all in all they are pretty damn similar sounding.

TOTL/ summit-fi isn't NEARLY as exclusion as many see it as it seems. That AKG K3003 vs. Sony MH1 comparo is pretty telling in this regard, and the incremental refinements of the FAD Vs and H3s over the MH1Cs is also pretty telling as well. The crazy thing is that i was messing with the bass port of the MH1Cs and you can get similar refinements with the materials you use to port the bass port. O.O

Not MIND BLOWING differences with different materials but you can clearly hear the nuances/ "refinements". So yeah these damn MH1Cs had me take a double take HARD!!!

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #1,598 of 2,209
is the k300000003 review a serious one or something.

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #1,599 of 2,209
  ^
As a Logans owner myself it doesn't really surprise me for some reason......

I was just A/Bing the Sony MH1Cs vs. FAD V vs. Sony XBA-H3s and believe or not they all share a VERY similar type of tuning as well as sonic presentation/ capabilities, etc etc etc.
There is without a doubt the FADs and H3s are more refined and is technically more capable but scarily it's not THAT massive of a difference between these 3 IEMs. Refinements here and there with better resolution but all in all they are pretty damn similar sounding.

TOTL/ summit-fi isn't NEARLY as exclusion as many see it as it seems. That AKG K3003 vs. Sony MH1 comparo is pretty telling in this regard, and the incremental refinements of the FAD Vs and H3s over the MH1Cs is also pretty telling as well. The crazy thing is that i was messing with the bass port of the MH1Cs and you can get similar refinements with the materials you use to port the bass port. O.O

Not MIND BLOWING differences with different materials but you can clearly hear the nuances/ "refinements". So yeah these damn MH1Cs had me take a double take HARD!!!

What do you did you do with sfwalcer? :p

tumblr_inline_mzoebtMjT11qfj3in.gif

Mar 27, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #1,601 of 2,209
  http://www.head-fi.org/t/709912/teac-ze-1000-prices-dropped-3-24

just saying. 

^ dunno whatcha' talking 'bout................
mofos just don't know how to appreciate good stuff. : P

Plus just look at how da' dood ranks his gears smh.
  IEMs:  Zero Audio Tenore ZH-DX200-CT > Fidelio S2 > TDK BA200 > Monster Gratitude >  Xiaomi Piston > VSonic GR07 MK2 > Zero Audio Basso ZH-DX210-CB > Astrotec AX30 > NE-700X > RE-400 > A161p > ATH-CKN70
HP: HPH-200 = Mikros 90 > Gemini HSR-1000/Takstar Pro 80 > HA-S500 > TH-MX2 > Zoro HD > 8323

........never seen those in ma' lyfe befo'.
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back