The Holiday Exchange Ring of Music Announced!
Nov 1, 2001 at 11:51 PM Post #16 of 25
YHM, I want in too! A swede on the list is never wrong.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2001 at 12:13 AM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

there is a god !
I draw the macster ? hehehe.

Yeah, imagine it from my point of view...

Look at the listings, realize who's sending to me... !!!

wink.gif

Nov 2, 2001 at 6:03 AM Post #19 of 25
That's right MBriant

MacDef --> Gorgon_123 means MacDef is sending to Gorgon_123

MacDef has a good point. You should be able to get some rough idea of your exhange person's tastes from reading the posts here. That should help you pick out something that might be of interest to them.

As to when to mailing... Well, these days mail gets around pretty fast. I can get a CD to my brother in NYC in about nine days from Bangkok - air mail (Maybe costs $1.50). But I can't vouch for how long it would take a disc send regular mail to get to McBiff in Sweden (Welcome aboard, McBiff. I was hoping you'd join.) So I don't think you need to allow TOO much shipping time, but you might make an inquiry. I just think the disc should arrive mid--the end of Decemeber. So if you ship around the beginning of December, it should be fine. That gives you almost a whole month the ponder that perfect choice!

Nov 2, 2001 at 6:30 PM Post #21 of 25
I get to send to JMT! Oh the possibilities...Does anyone know if there was ever a group called "The Altoids"? I already found "The Penguins".
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 2, 2001 at 7:36 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by mcbiff
Very cool, I even know what disc I'm gonna send. At least I think so...hmm...argh! Now I don't know anymore!
smily_headphones1.gif

I know how you feel.....I have a list of candidate CD's to buy and send, but I'm not sure which one of them I'll pick.....

Nov 2, 2001 at 9:02 PM Post #23 of 25
aerbach: JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR, DAMMIT!
smily_headphones1.gif

and.......hehehehe..................chadbang...... .MUAHAHAH!
wink.gif

Nov 2, 2001 at 9:32 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

People should look at the recipient's music preferences in their profile to get an idea what they usually listen to.

After much searching I've discovered that Aeberbach listens to Carmina Burana, Bach, and the Pixies. That really narrows it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back