The hate on beats, why?
May 26, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #901 of 1,217
I like how killspeed gets a 1,200$ headphone, and his gf gets a 200$ headphone... Don't tell your gf how much that LCD-X costs, or she'll want real diamond studs to go on the solos to even the field.
biggrin.gif

Good point 
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2014 at 1:29 AM Post #904 of 1,217
May 27, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #905 of 1,217
This is the second time I've had to recharge the headphone in 6 months. I use it about 2 hours a week on average.

The battery life of this thing is insane!

May 27, 2014 at 3:58 AM Post #906 of 1,217
I like how killspeed gets a 1,200$ headphone, and his gf gets a 200$ headphone... Don't tell your gf how much that LCD-X costs, or she'll want real diamond studs to go on the solos to even the field. :D

Too late, I've already got her too deep in the hobby, she knows the prices of Audezes and Staxs. She even had a listen to the hd800 along with me :D she's turning in one of us soon.. I might search for a fake purple solo and gift it to her (too broke for a real pair haha). Does anyone here have experience with the new fake solo's? Like any websites that sell them?

May 27, 2014 at 4:20 AM Post #907 of 1,217
Too late, I've already got her too deep in the hobby, she knows the prices of Audezes and Staxs. She even had a listen to the hd800 along with me
biggrin.gif
she's turning in one of us soon.. I might search for a fake purple solo and gift it to her (too broke for a real pair haha). Does anyone here have experience with the new fake solo's? Like any websites that sell them?

You can find fakes all over eBay.  If they sell brand-new for less than MSRP (or what Amazon sells them for) then they're fake.  If they're used and in good condition and are selling for cheap, they're probably fake.

May 27, 2014 at 6:36 AM Post #908 of 1,217
Guys, for obvious reasons, we don't allow linking to sites with fake headphones (or other counterfeit products). Please do not post links to them in the future.

May 27, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #910 of 1,217
  Guys, for obvious reasons, we don't allow linking to sites with fake headphones (or other counterfeit products). Please do not post links to them in the future.

Sorry Currawong, my bad.

In the upcoming days I'm going to compare my beats pro detox (549 euro's) vs a Beyerdynamic DT770 32 Ohm (145 euro's). Lets see who wins ^.^

May 27, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #912 of 1,217
  Probably because some people (me included) find people who buy headphones as a fashion statement and blindly follow what everyone else does to try and look cool.... And are so easily fooled by marketing and advertising..... irritating... Also they don't sound very good for the money.

I agree with you 
beerchug.gif

May 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #914 of 1,217
Probably because some people (me included) find people who buy headphones as a fashion statement and blindly follow what everyone else does to try and look cool.... And are so easily fooled by marketing and advertising..... irritating... Also they don't sound very good for the money.

I agree with you 
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I can get better sound for the dollar for my tastes.  That said, I really don't find it irritating.   If I did, I'd never buy any designer clothing, etc. as that would be hypocritical.

The 'Beats' or celebrity market segments places value on the brand name, fashion design, and boomy bass.  To each his own...I say!   :wink:

I'd buy the Studio 2013s if they were half the price.

May 27, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #915 of 1,217

I still think your hearing is broken if the Solos are that high-ranked.  I can see why someone would like the Studio 2.0 over the Mixr.  One's more bass-heavy and harsh and the other is a bit more of a cleaner sound.  They really did a good job (still rather overpriced) with the Studio 2.0 headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back