The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Reviews and Impressions Thread
Mar 1, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #916 of 2,251
I like what I'm reading about the SG. I have the Queen at the moment and really like its delivery. I would consider the SG V3 but haven't heard much about it. I'm also looking at the IT01s as well and the BGVP DM6. I really like the TFZ signature. I had the EX 5 as well as the King, moved on to other stuff. I'm looking for a piece with some decent punchy bass. Hoping the SG may fit that.

Mar 2, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #917 of 2,251
Preparing TFZ Tequila 1 full review... Like this open sound of bass and large soundstage due to open-back design. My review would be ready in several days.
There is a huge discount now for Tequila by TFZ. Just PM me for more info if inetersted.
Some fresh pics:

_DSC0491.jpg _DSC0495.jpg _DSC0498.jpg _DSC0532.jpg _DSC0535.jpg _DSC0542.jpg

Mar 9, 2019 at 1:38 AM Post #922 of 2,251
I dunno, chaps... I find myself wishing that the first thing our poster thought of wasn't "for the price" or variations on the phrase. It's just way too similar to that veiled insult whereby someone asserts that another "looks good for his/her age". Can I be so wrong about this?

Mar 9, 2019 at 1:39 AM Post #923 of 2,251
Yes, but for 69 $ I am not going to compare it with anything. It's amazing.
comparable to dm6?.... well i respect ur opinion i suggest the dm6 a change of cable and it will change definitely sound quality

Mar 9, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #924 of 2,251
comparable to dm6?.... well i respect ur opinion i suggest the dm6 a change of cable and it will change definitely sound quality
Yes, definitely DM6 is a different beast with proper tips and cable.
I dunno, chaps... I find myself wishing that the first thing our poster thought of wasn't "for the price" or variations on the phrase. It's just way too similar to that veiled insult whereby someone asserts that another "looks good for his/her age". Can I be so wrong about this?
Sorry I don't mean that. But still for the offered discount price TEQUILA 1 is good enough.

Mar 9, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #925 of 2,251
No King III impressions yet?? Like what I was hearing about the no. 3 bass reach and bass aspects so wondering where the pricier model does with the "diamond driver" to improve on the no. 3. Seems intriguing sound-wise to hear about it. Though the red theme might be a bit much for some :)

Mar 16, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #926 of 2,251
I have a pair of TFZ 7 with me. Great build and look. Bassheads are welcome. Full, deep, thick, and rich bass, warm but with good highs detail. Seems a King Pro on steroids. Mids are warm, organic with good timbre. Finding a little excessive in midbass area. Let's see if burn in helps reduce it. After the SG3 disappointment these are much better overall but not for everyone as they are far from neutral and more on the fun side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back