the Florida meet
Jul 11, 2004 at 2:00 AM Post #196 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg
If we don't have an offer for another location, lets at least get a head count of the number who want to make it to my place in the Sarasota area. I'd like to limit it to about five or so. I'm also still waiting for word from Gene (agile_one).

I could do the trip to Sarasota if you're Ok with Saturday afternoon or early evening. By Sunday I'll need to be heading back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Jul 11, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #197 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
I could do the trip to Sarasota if you're Ok with Saturday afternoon or early evening. By Sunday I'll need to be heading back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

If Mike's willing to host (my place is way small), I'll put your sorry ass up for the night on Saturday.

Alternatively, I'm willing to drive to Lauderdale/Miami area (hotel?), too. Would be worth it to see you boogying down collins ave on South Beach in those Jecklin floats.
biggrin.gif

Jul 11, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #198 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
If Mike's willing to host (my place is way small), I'll put your sorry ass up for the night on Saturday.

Alternatively, I'm willing to drive to Lauderdale/Miami area (hotel?), too. Would be worth it to see you boogying down collins ave on South Beach in those Jecklin floats.
biggrin.gif

Too funny, Gene! I think we should do it in Sarasota. Maybe Bill will be able to join us as well? I'll PM him.

We can arrange the details via PM with mikeg as the anchor point.

Matthew and Clark, are you guys in?

Jul 11, 2004 at 4:54 AM Post #200 of 215
Mike, confirmed so far are Gene (agile_one), Raaj and myself. lizzardfire has sent a PM expressing interest, and will confirm tomorrow. Matthew (NightWoundsTime) also seems likely, but I have not heard from him yet. Raul (rsaavedar) has sent his regrets due to the distance.

Jul 11, 2004 at 7:22 AM Post #201 of 215
I wouldn't mind throwing a headphile Senn cable and a pair of Flame Maple Senn woody's into the mix, though I'm not sure if I can complete them in time for a before Sunday delivery or not... if the interest is there, possibly get a pair made, whatcha think?

Jul 11, 2004 at 7:23 AM Post #202 of 215
[size=large]ANOTHER MEET!?!?!?
eek.gif

[/size]

confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
blink.gif
mad.gif
basshead.gif
redface.gif

I just have to turn my back for a few days and you guys sneak off to have some fun on your own
mad.gif

LOLOL J/K

eggosmile.gif

Internet in india SUCKS ASS!!!
tongue.gif

[size=large]QUICK QUESTION
[/size]

[size=small]
HAS EVERYONE RECEIVED THE STUFF THEY LEFT BEHIND AT THE MEET? IIRC THERE WAS A RS-2 AND MS-1 HEADPHONES. PLEASE LEMME KNOW...THANKS!
[/size]

Jul 11, 2004 at 4:06 PM Post #204 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanadu777
I wouldn't mind throwing a headphile Senn cable and a pair of Flame Maple Senn woody's into the mix, though I'm not sure if I can complete them in time for a before Sunday delivery or not... if the interest is there, possibly get a pair made, whatcha think?

Larry, do you have to ask??
biggrin.gif

If you could get the Senn cable and woodies done in time for a Friday/Saturday delivery directly to mikeg's address, please do so. Though this is strictly a Senn cable shootout, I am sure we have some eager-ears waiting for the next version of woodies.. along with your own Senn replacement cables... You are very welcome, as always.

Jul 11, 2004 at 10:14 PM Post #206 of 215
Larry I sure would like to hear the woodies so please send them. Another cable will certainly be accepted also (are you willing to contribute it to the traveling pack? Maybe the woodies too?
icon10.gif
) If so we'd all be greatly indebted to you.

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:00 AM Post #207 of 215
Matthew (NightWoundsTime), your PM box is full. Zap a few of those mo-fo's, would you please?

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:21 AM Post #208 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Matthew (NightWoundsTime), your PM box is full. Zap a few of those mo-fo's, would you please?

Wicked sense of humor.. I say !!!

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:53 AM Post #210 of 215
Larry, you can send them to my Florida address which I'll provide via PM. Raaj may not be able to make it.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back