the Florida meet
Jul 14, 2004 at 11:16 AM Post #211 of 215
inbox cleaned. I wondered why I was getting no PM's
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 15, 2004 at 5:58 AM Post #213 of 215
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Larry, you can send them to my Florida address which I'll provide via PM. Raaj may not be able to make it.
frown.gif

Thanks Wayne but I've found out that Express mail takes two days to get there from here. Thursday mail = Saturday delivery. How about Gene or Mike in Sarasota? Could either of you PM me an addy I can use for a Saturday delivery? Thanks, Larry

Jul 18, 2004 at 12:50 AM Post #214 of 215
i have received much interest about the cables i made for the meet from folks that did not go. some of the interest has been open ended, with no follow up. i hope my bad breath has not driven you away (chuckle). anyways, i will make cables for those interested. they should be about 20 dollars a set (RCAS) (1 meter) mini to mini is slightly cheaper and there is a little cheaper for less length. shipping is included (on this basic continent thingy) in this price. too good to be true? well, i am trying to be generous here as i am trying to be a little evangelical with this design, hoping to change a few people's minds on what is necessary to transmit sound in a pleasing fashion. as i have said before, i encourage people to try this design for themselves, and in needed cases, i will provide a "construction service" for 20 dollars for those who wish not to do the whole DIY thing. that simple. the parts cost me about 4 dollars per set, so i feel like i am doing OK considering the time, shipping, soldering process, etc. i do not have a business to uphold by the sales of these cables, i am doing this in my free time which i do not charge much for i guess. so PM me, if you need a few, and we can work something out. i do ask that payment is rendered via cheque, money order, or i am trying to set up paypal, and then cables can be shipped immediately.

thanks for the interest.

Clark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back