The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Jul 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #1,066 of 6,678
Quote:

Have u tried the Toxic Scorpion cable from Frank ( UK ) ?

I read it's better than the Twcu They are still in the progress of having the Fitear connector but it's will be pretty out soon.

beerchug.gif

I'll have Toxic Cables the Virus with Fitear connector soon. This is one of his two experiment Fitear connector.

Jul 30, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #1,067 of 6,678
I just tried the 335DW demo pair at Jaben HK.  My first listen.....really impressed.   Quick question for all owners/demoers....how much better is the real thing to the demo?  Thanks.

Jul 30, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #1,068 of 6,678
Quote:
I just tried the 335DW demo pair at Jaben HK.  My first listen.....really impressed.   Quick question for all owners/demoers....how much better is the real thing to the demo?  Thanks.

Tough question to answer because we do not know what you have heard due to the fit of the demo 335DW. IMO, it should be reasonable to assume that the customised unit should be at least 10% better if not more.

Jul 30, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #1,069 of 6,678
Quote:

I think Anakchan said that his 335 had more bass quantity compared to the demo version. I'll have him verify that.

Jul 30, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #1,071 of 6,678
That's great. Thanks. I guess I realized hard one to answer but possibly 10% better really makes it more like the perfect buy! The fit was using tips so not he best......looks like wallet gonna take a hit!!!

Aug 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #1,072 of 6,678
Quote:

Something tells me that you need the Hybrid... but if you're after 4-core maybe just TWCU?

Just order the Hybrid, most probably will be receiving next week.........................
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 2, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #1,074 of 6,678
Thanks.......................
jecklinsmile.gif

Went to the Mook Festival and met Suyama. He is quite a friendly chap.

Test out on the TG334 and the Parterre, Both are very good sounding iems but more lean toward the 334.................
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #1,076 of 6,678
Aug 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #1,077 of 6,678
Suyama-san is preparing for the universalized Monet. No ETA given though.

I had a great chat with him about IEM designing yesterday, especially about the Monet and his own pair, which was built with loads of different components compared to the commercialized ones. He was so friendly people kept gathering around asking for his autograph and photos lol. Pretty sure his booth was the most crowded one at the convention yesterday.

Aug 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #1,078 of 6,678
Any talk about how international distribution and his thought on them in the future during the convention? 

I saw on their front page a short excerpt on a Moon Audio cable. So at least they acknowledge it in some ways. I get the culture thing, I get that they might get swamped, I get it, just curious if he's ever talked about that in detail himself to others. One can dream can't they?

Aug 4, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #1,080 of 6,678
Quote:
Suyama-san is preparing for the universalized Monet. No ETA given though.

I had a great chat with him about IEM designing yesterday, especially about the Monet and his own pair, which was built with loads of different components compared to the commercialized ones. He was so friendly people kept gathering around asking for his autograph and photos lol. Pretty sure his booth was the most crowded one at the convention yesterday.

I'm a guilty fanboy :/

On the other hand... I asked Jerry Harvey for his autograph as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back