The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Feb 1, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #136 of 6,678
Hi VZ

may I ask you ?
Why you choose alo sxc 24 , not 000 cable from fit ear for your MH 335 DW ?
please advice 

Oh I put the ALO SXC 24 on my Intruder because it was balanced. For single-ended listening I still use 000 :)

Feb 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #137 of 6,678
Quote:
Oh I put the ALO SXC 24 on my Intruder because it was balanced. For single-ended listening I still use 000
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you VC

2 days ago I tested my friend 000 cable vs my alo sxc 24 , both are single ended 
I feel the fit ear 000 cable sound to warm and has roll off high , I prefer my alo sxc 24 for 
my MH 335 DW .
That's why I cancel to buy fit ear 000 cable 

Feb 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #140 of 6,678
Feb 2, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #142 of 6,678
Feb 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #145 of 6,678
Quote:

Jaben can do your ear impression and send it to fitear. Your should email Jaben directly. I think there are some specific details on how they make an impression specially for fitear.

Apparently the top-tier CIEMs are not only very expensive, but you really have to go through a lot to deserve them...Fitear 335 and SE5 are so hard to get...

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #146 of 6,678
Quote:
Apparently the top-tier CIEMs are not only very expensive, but you really have to go through a lot to deserve them...Fitear 335 and SE5 are so hard to get...

Apparently, that's why I got the piano forte X-CC : )
Yes, you can send your impression to jaben HK and they will send it to fitear, I've asked.
As for SE-5WAY, you can find a third party website to help you with shipping issues it's very very easy to find. But the problem is, the se-5way is not as good as somebody described here in this forum because for 1, they are heard to drive and for 2 the sound stage can be narrow sometimes and also the highs are tamed down a bit too much.

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #147 of 6,678
Yes, you can send your impression to jaben HK and they will send it to fitear, I've asked.
As for SE-5WAY, you can find a third party website to help you with shipping issues it's very very easy to find. But the problem is, the se-5way is not as good as somebody described here in this forum because for 1, they are heard to drive and for 2 the sound stage can be narrow sometimes and also the highs are tamed down a bit too much.

How is the PF X?
Have you ever heard / own the SE5?

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #148 of 6,678
Quote:

Thank you! Good to know for the 335. I might just do that...I'm still waiting for impressions from VisceriousZero and maybe Anakchan.

Have you actually heard the SE5 ? What is the opinion based on ? Being hard to drive is ok, it is suppose to be good with the DX100.

Feb 4, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #149 of 6,678
Thank you! Good to know for the 335. I might just do that...I'm still waiting for impressions from VisceriousZero and maybe Anakchan.

Have you actually heard the SE5 ? What is the opinion based on ? Being hard to drive is ok, it is suppose to be good with the DX100.

Mimouille I'm in the same shoes with you!
Interested in either the SE5 or mh335dw lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back