The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Apr 20, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #5,251 of 6,694
hi u mention the sony M9 better then TG334?
M9 is technically better, tonally different.

The TG334 still have lusher mid range but does lose out in technicality and neutrality compare to the M9. If you love how the TG334 present mid range, it's difficult to find anything else that does the same.

Apr 20, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #5,252 of 6,694

The TG334 still have lusher mid range but does lose out in technicality and neutrality compare to the M9. If you love how the TG334 present mid range, it's difficult to find anything else that does the same.

How does the Aya compares with the 334 and M9? Just realised the Aya is the same price as the Togo 334.

Apr 20, 2019 at 9:50 PM Post #5,253 of 6,694

hey thanks... means no replacement for TG334 mids yet...

May 5, 2019 at 6:12 AM Post #5,256 of 6,694
Can someone tell me if Fitear ships abroad after purchasing in Japan or do I need to use forwarding shipping service.
No in fact FitEar sales in Japan is for domestic market only. For overseas you'll have to use a distributor.

May 5, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #5,259 of 6,694
I think you need to be a resident of Japan as well. I once asked Jaben HK about it and they said I had to be a resident of HK to get a Fitear ciem

If you're ordering in Japan you'll need a local address. I don't think that they will ask you for proof of residency. Same for Hong Kong, but if you do it in store Jaben can probably find a shipping service. Either way, I would probably just avoid buying in Japan if you can travel to HK or singapore, the prices aren't even the best in Japan because of local taxes.

May 5, 2019 at 9:29 PM Post #5,262 of 6,694
If you're ordering in Japan you'll need a local address. I don't think that they will ask you for proof of residency. Same for Hong Kong, but if you do it in store Jaben can probably find a shipping service. Either way, I would probably just avoid buying in Japan if you can travel to HK or singapore, the prices aren't even the best in Japan because of local taxes.
I guess you can find the best price for at least Fitear in Japan? Also the new artwork is only available in Japan for now, so it's kind of exclusive.

May 5, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #5,263 of 6,694
I guess you can find the best price for at least Fitear in Japan? Also the new artwork is only available in Japan for now, so it's kind of exclusive.

If you're buying more stuff, I know for a fact that Jaben will offer an in store discount. Bring HKD/USD in cash though. They have good prices on Mass Kobo amps, lots of accessories (Final, Van Nuys) and of course other IEMs.

Artwork is indeed Japan only for the time being.

May 5, 2019 at 11:29 PM Post #5,264 of 6,694
If you're ordering in Japan you'll need a local address. I don't think that they will ask you for proof of residency
Yes they will. You’ll have to produce your residence card. And you can’t “buy on behalf” of someone else too. At least that is with e-earphone & Fujiya.

May 6, 2019 at 8:02 PM Post #5,265 of 6,694
Yes they will. You’ll have to produce your residence card. And you can’t “buy on behalf” of someone else too. At least that is with e-earphone & Fujiya.
Buying used universals are ok though isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back