The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Apr 17, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #4,681 of 6,678
Well, I would not say that the SR is as insipid as the K10. What is pertinent is whether one would be willing to give up the current sonic character of the 335 for the changed sonic signature the SR brings about. Unless it is an feasible option to make a new 335 and then have the SR mod done to arrive at something else. :)

Apr 17, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #4,682 of 6,678
So is there anyways I can order a custom Fitear iem right now? Price wont be an issue. I know Fitear is only in Japan, but cant u order like on their website and ship them ur ear impressions? Just like how Unique Melody and AAW are in Singapore, butu can make order for their CIEM? any info would be appreciated.

Apr 17, 2016 at 5:47 PM Post #4,683 of 6,678
So is there anyways I can order a custom Fitear iem right now? Price wont be an issue. I know Fitear is only in Japan, but cant u order like on their website and ship them ur ear impressions? Just like how Unique Melody and AAW are in Singapore, butu can make order for their CIEM? any info would be appreciated.

You can order from Japan only if you are a Japanese resident. Otherwise you have to go with your local Jaben.

Apr 17, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #4,684 of 6,678
You can order from Japan only if you are a Japanese resident. Otherwise you have to go with your local Jaben.

But how do they know if you're japanese resident or not?  and what is Jaben? I never heard of it.  Is it legit? did anyone on here ordered from Jaben and got the FitEar custom yet?

Isn't Jaben is in Malaysia? I'm in California, USA.  Can I still order from Jaben for Custom FitEar iem?

Just looked through Jaben for USA, there is no FitEar.

Apr 17, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #4,685 of 6,678
Well, residents in Japan would simply pop by FitEar to make their customs. Besides, Japan would issue resident passes or identity cards to non-natives.

Jaben has outlets around Asia. If you do a search on their site, you will find them.

If you have done a search for Jaben on this thread, you would have found that most overseas orders for FitEar customs are done through them. And yes chaps from the US have ordered from them as well. Eg. EveTan

Take the time to have a look around the thread. The answers above will be there in greater detail. :)

Apr 17, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #4,686 of 6,678
Well, residents in Japan would simply pop by FitEar to make their customs. Besides, Japan would issue resident passes or identity cards to non-natives.

Jaben has outlets around Asia. If you do a search on their site, you will find them.

If you have done a search for Jaben on this thread, you would have found that most overseas orders for FitEar customs are done through them. And yes chaps from the US have ordered from them as well. Eg. EveTan

Take the time to have a look around the thread. The answers above will be there in greater detail.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yea I already checked out Jaben websites, but the Jaben for USA doesn't have FitEar to order.  Only the Jaben in Malaysia does.  

Apr 17, 2016 at 8:14 PM Post #4,687 of 6,678
Yea I already checked out Jaben websites, but the Jaben for USA doesn't have FitEar to order.  Only the Jaben in Malaysia does.  

Write to Claire of Jaben Singapore at claire@jaben.com. As far as I know, Jaben Singapore still takes orders.

Apr 17, 2016 at 8:45 PM Post #4,689 of 6,678
Apr 17, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #4,690 of 6,678

Take the time to have a look around the thread. The answers above will be there in greater detail. :)

To supplement i think you can go to places like e-earphone to order as well, but even if you are physically there they will refuse to take your order unless you can produce your foreign residency card to show you are actually a resident in Japan (I have tried).

This applies even if you are looking to buy a non-custom like a Togo.

Apr 17, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #4,691 of 6,678
So do you have to get your Ear Impressions done by a Jaben audiologist? Or can you do it at any audiologist and send the ear impressions to Jaben, and Jaben send it to FitEar?
I read through the whole thread but still confused about it.

Apr 17, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #4,692 of 6,678
So do you have to get your Ear Impressions done by a Jaben audiologist? Or can you do it at any audiologist and send the ear impressions to Jaben, and Jaben send it to FitEar?
I read through the whole thread but still confused about it.

I'm not sure what happens elsewhere in Asia, but in Singapore, our ear impressions are done by Jaben staff.

Apr 17, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #4,693 of 6,678
I'm not sure what happens elsewhere in Asia, but in Singapore, our ear impressions are done by Jaben staff.
Same as in Jaben in Hong Kong. I think Fitear trained a Jabens staff to take ear inpressions.

Apr 17, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #4,695 of 6,678
So I just looked through FitEar Authorized Resellers outside of Japan.  
Jaben Singapore is not on the list, only Jaben Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia are on the list.
Is Singapore considered Malaysia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back