The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Nov 15, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #4,531 of 6,678

I have the K10U and the MH335DWSR and I'm selling my K10U. Not that any one of them replaces the other, they are both extreme top notch choices. But I am using my 335DWSR more and more, and I may contemplate a custom K10 in the future if I do miss the K10U and if Noble doesn't come up with anything even more badass.

why? in what way do u prefer the mh335dw can u please share. thanks. 

Nov 21, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #4,532 of 6,678
Has anyone here tried your fitear with Chord Mojo? Does it cause any hiss on fitear's earphones? I'm really interested in this little guy :D.

Nov 22, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #4,535 of 6,678
  why? in what way do u prefer the mh335dw can u please share. thanks. 

Didn't say I prefer the 335 did I? Lol

Did say I might get a K10 custom in the future didn't I? Lol

To me both of these are top top top notch offerings which are presently among the best iems money could buy. Everytime I plug either one into my ears I have to wonder again how much had in ear audio had advanced through the years. K-10 is an iem that you'd "wow" at the very first few notes it play into your eaers, while the 335 has to be appreciated over a couple of tracks but then you realized what a fully realistic and believable presentation it offers (while being pretty darn sure the vocals isn't THIS great even when listened live)

Nov 24, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #4,538 of 6,678
I don't own the 335 anymore if you are asking me but it seems not?

It's off to Japan for maintenance or you actually sold it?

Nov 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #4,540 of 6,678
Nov 24, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #4,542 of 6,678
Just have a great dealer.

Lucky you

For me I'm sorry to hear about the fit issues..........My 335 is the best fitting CIEM I've owned. And in best I mean it fit VERY snugly in my ears, and I'm amazed by the detailed curves and outlines of my earshape fitear managed to recreate. My other CIEM, while having no fit issues, tend to be shaped just to fit my ears, not every curve and turn of my ears.

Nov 26, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #4,544 of 6,678
Hello,

I'm currently looking at getting my first FitEar custom IEM. I currently have a pair of F111 but looking at getting custom for better comfort, fit and sound isolation. I would really appreciate if anyone is able to help me with some questions:

1. Which FitEar model?
- Using iphone/Apple music. I like listening to rock and pop but not much jazz or classical. 
- Invest in MH334 MH335DW or the basic model Private 222 etc? Would rather invest once for something that is worth the $$ and will last.

2. Fujiya/Headphone festival/Jaben?
- Can I place the order through Fujiya including the impression? Is it possible to have it delivered to a friend's address in Japan?
- Can we place on order at the Fujiya Headphone festival?
- Jaben Australia is an option, but the price is much higher than Japan and MH334 is sold out.

3. Repairs
- Between, my F111 started to loose sounds on the left side. I think it’s a cable issue. I brought my F111 from Fujiya (4-5 years ago). I understand FitEar doesn’t want to deal with international customers but do I have to take my F111 back to Fujiya? 

Thanks in advance for your inputs, recommendations and suggestions.

Nov 27, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #4,545 of 6,678
Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what/which additional equipment would complement the FitEar private 333... I don't seem to be able to find as much info on the 333 as the other FitEar models.

On a side note, anyone managed to compare the 333 with FitEar parterre?

(I'm clueless about the technicalities of audio stuff so hoping all of you could give me your valuable inputs!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back