The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Jun 11, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #3,301 of 6,673
With a few Fitear ciems, I guess I'm a equal opportunities kind of guy...
smily_headphones1.gif

How very "pc" of you Kiats!!! That's "Pro-cable" rather than "Politically Correct"…! Ok weak I know but, you know what academic's humour is like!!! :wink:

Jun 11, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #3,302 of 6,673

Agree with your views that C435 is overall neutral sounding. Managed to audition both C435 and MH335DW last week. For the MH335DW, I find the bass too emphasised, so much so that it bled somewhat into the mids. Took it off within 15 mins of auditioning. I'm someone who likes bass, and one of my requirements for both headphones and IEMs is that they have to have good quantity of bass and not sound overly lean/thin. Even so, I still find MH335DW's bass too much for me. But for folks who likes lots and lots of bass, this is definitely the Fitear to go for.

The C435, on the other hand, is WOW! The clarity, the treble extension, the soundstage, are just so sublime. I actually don't find the C435 lean nor analytical - this coming from someone like me who likes bass. Rather, I find its bass tight, fast, and present with the right amount when the music calls for it. Stood there for almost an hour auditioning just this piece of gem. In my mind, I know that I have got to get hold of this baby some time down the road……Damn the price……..

Couldn't agree with your analysis of the C435 more DarkKnight! Absolutely perfect description, and completely replicates my own experience! Wow, wow, wow! What you imagine a truly top of the line piece of audio equipment might sound like in your wildest dreams but never usually does! :wink:

Jun 11, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #3,303 of 6,673

My son sleeping in Björn :D

That is just absolutely hilarious!!!! That sort of "%*&$" would get me divorced! I once bought my wife a really nice pair of Bose travel headphones (I know please please please forgive me!) for her "names day" - a tradition they have in Slovakia - and she has NEVER let me forget it! And they actually cost a bit! But then again at least you've got the headphones on hey!!!! :wink:

Jun 11, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #3,304 of 6,673
Look at it this way - 335 doesn't discriminate =P

It's like this really hot hairdresser I once went to. I just couldn't help staring at her as she was cutting my hair. And then she spoke to me and a bassy man's voice came out.

In Thailand this happens quite often.
  So if we don't like Chick-with-dicks, 335 is not for us?  
redface.gif
  I'm not into MILFs either, I think of 334 as voluptuous vixin.  Dat sound.  
tongue.gif

Edit by Mod: Yes the Mod is watching!!

This picture reminds me of the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Junior.

Jun 13, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #3,307 of 6,673
Good stuff! :)

Jun 13, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #3,309 of 6,673
  Was told my MH334  together with 2 of my friends who ordered will be arriving next Tues/Wed! Can't wait!

congrats!
when did you ordered it, if i may know?
maybe i can create an estimation about my pairs..

Jun 13, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #3,310 of 6,673
When did you order yours?

congrats!
when did you ordered it, if i may know?
maybe i can create an estimation about my pairs..

I ordered it on 26th of March, which my friends ordered 1-2 weeks after i placed an order. Nevertheless we are all under the same shipment batch. From what I know, the moderately longer wait is due to the headphone events such as fujiyaspring, mook festival and the release of the pro-line in HK.

Jun 14, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #3,311 of 6,673
Wait, you can buy the pro line in Hong Kong now?

Jun 14, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #3,312 of 6,673
Wait, you can buy the pro line in Hong Kong now?

Afraid not. It's not for consumers. It's for the music industry. :)

Jun 14, 2014 at 6:03 AM Post #3,314 of 6,673
Jun 14, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #3,315 of 6,673
Sup guys !
I'm about to order the MH335DW and before I do that, just want to ask you guys, who own a custom, 2 questions ^.^v

For daily use, is there much difference between the custom and the universal IEM? I mean in terms of comfort cos I can use my Shure SE535 Ltd for many hours without getting any strain or pain in my ears, and since I intend to replace it with the MH335DW I'm kind worried about it.

I'm used to work out/run/ while using my Shures so can I do the same with the customs? My main concern is about the "sweat resistance" of a custom IEM just to put it simply ^.^v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back