THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..........HP IN THE WORLD!!!!
Jul 13, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #63 of 205
Sounds like a high-end closed-back supra-aural (on-ear) headphone (or earbud, but I highly doubt that).

Could also be something wireless. But who knows...

When will they be introduced, Nomax?

Jul 13, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #64 of 205
[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/MnXZB9SkS44[/VIDEO]

This thread is getting silly. Should just ignore it until something is actually produced. Whatever company is behind it isn't doing themselves any favors with this nonsense. They're already coming off as amateurish letting Nomax start this thread in the first place. Just my opinion of course.

se

Jul 13, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #65 of 205

THE FIRST REAL HIGH END BACON HP IN THE WORLD!!!!

Finally a headphone made with real bacon so you can munch while you listen. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #66 of 205
This thread is painful. However, if so-called Diana is 
HD 800,K812,ABYSS,HE 1000,Sony's qualia 10 all these are great sounding Headphones in the higher pricerange,but which similars have all this Headphones??

Think logical and you will have the answer!!!

DIANA will be the FIRST REAL HIGH END ...........HP IN THE WORLD!

Regards Nomax

They're all expensive and open. So the Diana is affordable and closed. Or expensive and open like all the others. 

This thread hurts to read.

Jul 13, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #70 of 205
Sounds like a high-end closed-back supra-aural (on-ear) headphone (or earbud, but I highly doubt that).

Could also be something wireless. But who knows...

When will they be introduced, Nomax?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:you are little bit on the right path

Nomax

Jul 13, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #71 of 205
What the heck? Is this some sorta troll/april-fools thing?
Please forgive me if it isn't but... this is one of the least logical threads I've seen on Head-fi, and there are lots of them so this is quite something. :p

Jul 13, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #72 of 205
Nomax has been going on about a Sony true king for a while now.  Highly teasing and somewhat abusive of possible insider knowledge imo.  Who cares about hyping, just let the product get introduced when it gets introduced.  

We're in an era of progressively stronger hyping way before a product ever gets announced, and it's a bad trend too.  I'm not just talking about headphones either, but anything in the media and beyond as well.

Jul 13, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #73 of 205
  Nomax has been going on about a Sony true king for a while now.  Highly teasing and somewhat abusive of possible insider knowledge imo.  Who cares about hyping, just let the product get introduced when it gets introduced.  

We're in an era of progressively stronger hyping way before a product ever gets announced, and it's a bad trend too.  I'm not just talking about headphones either, but anything in the media and beyond as well.

Yep, totally agree, that a very bad trend . But developers don't give a schiit, because more hype = more sales - it doesn't matter if the end product is a piece of crap.

Jul 13, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #74 of 205

Jul 13, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #75 of 205
Chill.....its a good idea

Nomax is now for 2 weeks on holidays and after these i will give little bit more information about DIANA

Regards Nomax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back