THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..........HP IN THE WORLD!!!!
Jul 10, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #16 of 205
I guess many of the Head-Fiers lack a serious dose of patience - the thread contains at least five useless posts that are not really related to the topic. The "princess" Diana headphone pics are just stupid and not related.
Seriously, such postings unnecessarily stretch the topic and make related postings go down - but as this is Head-Fi, it is kind of normal... 
etysmile.gif

My guess is that the Diana Headphones will be active CIEMs with DSP and will be calibrated to your ears' unique HRTF - but that's just a guess which could be wrong.

Jul 10, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #18 of 205
It will be not a CIEM,it will be a masterpiece!

In a Few months you will remember my thread and my words about DIANA-THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ........HP IN THE WORLD!!!

NOMAX

PS.not from Akg or Sennheiser

Jul 10, 2015 at 2:20 AM Post #20 of 205
Its a very etablished company in the HP industrie and familar on Head Fi

More following soon!

Regards Crazy Nomax

Jul 10, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #21 of 205
Nomax knows about it, here are the details: the headphone will be the true successor to the R10, it will have 50mm pure diamond drivers, panzerholz cups, magnesium composite frame, the softest black ethiopian leather pads, a choice of gold and silver cables and it will be tuned individually for your ears using black light laser measurements. Really, the best HP in the world.

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #22 of 205
  I guess many of the Head-Fiers lack a serious dose of patience - the thread contains at least five useless posts that are not really related to the topic. The "princess" Diana headphone pics are just stupid and not related.
Seriously, such postings unnecessarily stretch the topic and make related postings go down - but as this is Head-Fi, it is kind of normal... 
etysmile.gif

My guess is that the Diana Headphones will be active CIEMs with DSP and will be calibrated to your ears' unique HRTF - but that's just a guess which could be wrong.

Sounds like someone lacks a serious dose of humour. At least it stimulates fun and conversation when all the info. that's given is teasing  and not serious info. anyways.  I'd understand the serious lack of patience with useless posts in a thread if the thread itself is serious and actually about being straight to the point about providing information. It's just a hype thread.

Anyways, any info. on the commemorative plates? My mom may want a pair just for those.
atsmile.gif
deadhorse.gif

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #23 of 205
^^^

It is just that most threads get stretched by too many posts that are not topic-related.

Have you considered that Nomax is probably not allowed to publish any further information at this state? Past has shown that his "speculations" have been true.

Jul 10, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #27 of 205
Technically her name was "Dirty Diana"
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #28 of 205
The title of the thread is a pretty big clue. Notice where the ellipsis are. The type of technology is the filler. Because we already have "high end" dynamic, ortho, and electrostatic headphones, whatever this company is making will be the first to bring to market a "high end" headphone using _______ technology. Anyone have an idea what it could be?

Jul 11, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #29 of 205
All jokes aside, a new headphone technology is interesting. If it's new technology that really improves sound, despite the high initial price for the debut model, there would probably be a chance for the new technology to trickle down to more affordable options in the future.  Hopefully it's technology that's a game changer and something that other companies can take advantage of as well.  

I'm more interested in the technology itself, and who the company is. Regardless of the headphones name or branding it's sounding way out of my league, wants and needs.  

For the time being, my recent headphone purchases are making me really see and feel the law of diminishing returns. So much so that instead of going more expensive and extreme I've made up my mind to do the opposite.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back