THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..........HP IN THE WORLD!!!!
Jul 11, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #32 of 205
We are in 2015!!Which similars have all great sounding HP over 1500 USD??

They are very large und chunky

its time for a new direction-IT'S TIME FOR DIANA!!!

Nomax

Jul 11, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #33 of 205
  For the time being, my recent headphone purchases are making me really see and feel the law of diminishing returns. So much so that instead of going more expensive and extreme I've made up my mind to do the opposite.  

Thats just what I'm doing... That dreaded 5+ digit madnes starts to infiltrate this just as it was with High End some 20 years ago and I don't like that trend.

You must be new to the cult of Nomax

You nailed it :wink:
While his claims may seem outrageous its not without substance but has something to do with his sources... Sometimes its not a good idea to offer too many details.

Ultrasone or Beyerdynamic perhaps? 

While I think Beyerdynamic is working on something new (at least I very much hope so) I don't think thats the thing in question.

Jul 11, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #34 of 205

«The new Sennheiser ........... will be a milestone in the headphone industrie.»
«Many many People will be surpriced of the Sennheiser..........how stunning THIS ENDGAME MASTERPIECE is.»
«...a real masterpice will come later this year in October, but not from Sennheiser and not from AKG»
«I was saying in the past, one company will go a new way! It will be the REAL FIRST HIGH .......HP IN THE WORLD!!»

Confusing!
blink.gif

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #35 of 205
Thats not a miracle that Sennheiser will bring the new ........HP-AMP COMBO for a few enthusiasts also in the near time Future

and about the second Masterpiece DIANA from a other Company i will give you more information later

Regards Nomax

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #36 of 205
So there are two groundbreaking novelties – just to get that sorted out. And you create the impression to have already heard them. Can you confirm that?

From what I know Sennheiser is working on a new electrostatic headphone.

Jul 11, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #37 of 205
Thats not a miracle that Sennheiser will bring the new ........HP-AMP COMBO for a few enthusiasts also in the near time Future

and about the second Masterpiece DIANA from a other Company i will give you more information later

Regards Nomax

Headphone manufacturers will be releasing new models....
Stay tuned for more "shocking" revelations.....

Until there are actual details posted, this feels like a self aggrandizing vanity thread.

Unsubbed

Jul 11, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #38 of 205

Regards Nomax

Headphone manufacturers will be releasing new models....
Stay tuned for more "shocking" revelations.....

Until there are actual details posted, this feels like a self aggrandizing vanity thread.

Unsubbed

Oh noooo!!! Come back please! 

Nomax has provided details and heard new headphones long before they get officially announced. He's got connections.

Jul 11, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #39 of 205
  So there are two groundbreaking novelties – just to get that sorted out. And you create the impression to have already heard them. Can you confirm that?

So the answer is no, I guess.

Jul 11, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #40 of 205
It must be a SONY.
Beyerdynamic and ultrasone would not name a headphone "DIANA", but Sony would.
I'm curious to see what design is so new.

And I don't know which I'm more excited about, the "Closed, superior big brother to the HD800", or this new Diana ?

Jul 11, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #41 of 205
Feels like a contest: So my vote - wild guess - I think it has to be an electrostatic headphone of the former HE Jade brand of Hifiman. I also think the name "Diana" will suit this company! But only Nomax knows if I'm right.... I'll wait with patience and hope to win this headphone :wink:!!

Jul 11, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #42 of 205
...and about the second Masterpiece DIANA from a other Company i will give you more information later

Regards Nomax

Diana Bikel is the Chairman of Beyer Dynamic, Inc. .
Beyer Dynamic, Inc. filed as a Domestic for Profit Corporation in the State of Florida filed on Thursday, March 15, 1979. This corporation is approximately thirty-six years old according to documents filed with Florida Department of State. Beyer Dynamic, Inc. also lists Wolf M. Nietzer as Chairman.
Diana Bikel is connected to other officers through these corporate roles. One of the top connections is Wolf M. Nietzer

http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/f5vzu/diana-bikel

Is it related ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back