The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Apr 27, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #6,916 of 7,793
I also happy with the 10 hours continue playing, but the issue in battery is a big issue and affect the normal state of x1. Im also done with last test (Fully charged x1 without using for almost 20 hours - then turn on again but the battery bars now is 3) not normal right?? Btw anyone can give information about standby time for x1... Thanks

No that doesn't sound normal. The battery isn't holding it's charge like it should.

Apr 27, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #6,918 of 7,793
Im also think that from full bar to 3 bars without using is not normal. Maybe for some users that use x1 for straight time will not bothered with that. Btw i will try to contact the seller for return or fiio.

I'm not sure what the standby time should be but I can leave mine unused for several days and there is no noticable drop in the battery level. I would contact the seller If I were you and if that doesn't work try sending back to Fiio.

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #6,922 of 7,793
3 weeks without any use and the battery stays at full.

It lasts 10-11 hours when playing FLACs for me. Screen brightness minimum and i switch on the screen quite often to change songs.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #6,924 of 7,793
when it's off, it's off. all batteries will go down slowly with time, but the X1 isn't on standby, it's off. my sony DAPs(non android ones) all go in standby mod for a day before turning off for real and while that's great for boot time when you use it all the time, you really feel it taking a toll on the battery.

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #6,925 of 7,793
  when it's off, it's off. all batteries will go down slowly with time, but the X1 isn't on standby, it's off. my sony DAPs(non android ones) all go in standby mod for a day before turning off for real and while that's great for boot time when you use it all the time, you really feel it taking a toll on the battery.

Btw your profile pic got me started reading one punch man manga.

I love it and have finished it and i am now waiting for the release of new chapters!!!

Apr 29, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #6,926 of 7,793
Good for you... really should've started it much earlier though (just as last episodes aired :D )

Apr 30, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #6,927 of 7,793
I got a FiiO x1 a few weeks ago (pre used), and I love it, but the battery drains when it's off. After not using it for a few hours I turn it on and the battery is dead or sometimes in 1 bar mode ( i left it 4 bars) ... Does anyone else have this problem?

I also noticed that my battery seems to drain while powered off. I bought my X1 new 4 months ago and this was not the case when I just started using it. I did switch to beta 1.61 firmware. Could be related ? Will have to test/troubleshoot some more.

Apr 30, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #6,928 of 7,793
I also noticed that my battery seems to drain while powered off. I bought my X1 new 4 months ago and this was not the case when I just started using it. I did switch to beta 1.61 firmware. Could be related ? Will have to test/troubleshoot some more.

Is it happen from the start, (with fw1.3) before you updt for the fw1.61 ? I'm still with fw1.3. No issues with my X3ii at all. (fw1.4)

May 4, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #6,929 of 7,793
Hi all, i just purchased a X1 and it should be here in a few days 
smily_headphones1.gif

just need to know the best way to start tagging my music collection so it plays nicely with the X1, I've read a lot saying the Fiio's need proper tags to avoid headaches, so can anyone enlighten me please.

Oh i am on Mac if that makes a difference

Cheers

May 4, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #6,930 of 7,793
Hi all, i just purchased a X1 and it should be here in a few days :)  

just need to know the best way to start tagging my music collection so it plays nicely with the X1, I've read a lot saying the Fiio's need proper tags to avoid headaches, so can anyone enlighten me please.

Oh i am on Mac if that makes a difference

Cheers

Just tag it the normal way. I have X1 and never got any problem with tagging. I use mp3tag to tag my music I don't know it available for Mac though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back