The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Apr 15, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #6,901 of 7,793
You realise you are asking in the X1 thread though - right?

Yes, I know I'm in the X1 thread. X1 or X3 what a matter ? I still have X1 as well. it's all about same UI. They share Same icones at the top screen.
I've already get my answer from kaassouffle.

Thx anyways Brooko!

Apr 20, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #6,903 of 7,793
Hello world :)
Is there any hack to change the playback speed of fijox1 that would be amazing.

Thank you in advance
Silvester
Rockbox natively supports that.
Work on the fiio x1 rockbox port has already started but its progressing VERY slowly.

Apr 24, 2016 at 7:30 AM Post #6,904 of 7,793
I got a FiiO x1 a few weeks ago (pre used), and I love it, but the battery drains when it's off. After not using it for a few hours I turn it on and the battery is dead or sometimes in 1 bar mode ( i left it 4 bars) ... Does anyone else have this problem?

Apr 24, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #6,905 of 7,793
I got a FiiO x1 a few weeks ago (pre used), and I love it, but the battery drains when it's off. After not using it for a few hours I turn it on and the battery is dead or sometimes in 1 bar mode ( i left it 4 bars) ... Does anyone else have this problem?

Its highly likely thats a faulty product you have there, get in touch with FiiO and hopefully they will patch you up
wink_face.gif

Apr 24, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #6,906 of 7,793

Never get this issue, yet! Howlong pre-used ? A used dap can be some similar to Camera Shuttercount. It will be usefull to know howmany time, charge/discharge this dap have been
I think, that charging a DAP is like charging everyday basis, my phone, is a good habit!

Apr 24, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #6,907 of 7,793
Its highly likely thats a faulty product you have there, get in touch with FiiO and hopefully they will patch you up:wink_face:

The warranty expired :frowning2:

Never get this issue, yet! Howlong pre-used ? A used dap can be some similar to Camera Shuttercount. It will be usefull to know howmany time, charge/discharge this dap have been
I think, that charging a DAP is like charging everyday basis, my phone, is a good habit!

Maybe a half a year, is this a battery issue?

Apr 24, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #6,908 of 7,793
The warranty expired :frowning2:
Maybe a half a year, is this a battery issue?

Have you tried a RESET ? It happen to me 3 times! Batt was not faulty. Yes, 12 months warranty is short! Don't throw, keep it. You can replace the battery if it the culpit.

Apr 25, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #6,910 of 7,793
I just reset my x1 now, will report if the problem still persist. Btw after i fully charged it, i reset then i will leave it continue playing to monitor the time to check if the battery is in normal state. Right?

If ever my x1 successfully pass 8 to 10 hours playing then the problem with battery drain if turn off still continue. What is the problem and solution?

I also observe another issue, my x1 keeps displaying lowbat notification even if it 2 bars at the battery display. Is it normal?

Sorry for my bad english. Hope headfi will help me. Thanks

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #6,911 of 7,793
I just reset my x1 now, will report if the problem still persist. Btw after i fully charged it, i reset then i will leave it continue playing to monitor the time to check if the battery is in normal state. Right?

If ever my x1 successfully pass 8 to 10 hours playing then the problem with battery drain if turn off still continue. What is the problem and solution?

I also observe another issue, my x1 keeps displaying lowbat notification even if it 2 bars at the battery display. Is it normal?

Sorry for my bad english. Hope headfi will help me. Thanks

I hink you have a batt malfunction,issues. You will need to replace the batt. Anyways, I pass on this, I'm not familiar with this kinda issues! Better chance talking with master FiiO-Shadow!

Don't be sory, my english is not terrible as well. I'm meilleur en français! My suggestion, buy a brand new X1.

:xf_eek:

Apr 25, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #6,912 of 7,793
dumb after sale service questions:
are you sure you're turning the DAP OFF and not just the screen? does it tell you "welcome" and "see you" each time you turn it ON or OFF?
biggrin.gif

do you have a usb charger with 1 or 1.5A to try and charge the X1? maybe you hook it up to a computer or a charger  that has too low a max power output so the DAP never charges as it should?

I can confirm that I do not experience battery drain when off, I can spend a week without using it and get no significant change in the battery. it's very possible that you have a defective unit.

Apr 25, 2016 at 10:51 PM Post #6,913 of 7,793
Thanks for all the reply.

Btw im done with the battery test instructed by fiio website. (Fully charged x1, reset then leave continue playing - volume at 38). My fiio x1 lasted over 10 hours, is this normal right? So there is no problem with the battery? Or maybe the unit itself?

Apr 26, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #6,914 of 7,793
Thanks for all the reply.

Btw im done with the battery test instructed by fiio website. (Fully charged x1, reset then leave continue playing - volume at 38). My fiio x1 lasted over 10 hours, is this normal right? So there is no problem with the battery? Or maybe the unit itself?

If it lasted over 10 hours I'd say it's working as it should.

Apr 27, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #6,915 of 7,793
If it lasted over 10 hours I'd say it's working as it should.

I also happy with the 10 hours continue playing, but the issue in battery is a big issue and affect the normal state of x1. Im also done with last test (Fully charged x1 without using for almost 20 hours - then turn on again but the battery bars now is 3) not normal right?? Btw anyone can give information about standby time for x1... Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back