The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Apr 2, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #6,886 of 7,793
I have my X1 since it's early release, and untill now, I never upgraded the firmware, and guess what, I never had/ have any problems with the unit:blush:

When it comes to electronics, it comes down to one's luck, I guess. I am currently using a custom themed 1.6 firmware and I don't have any sort of problems as well. The scroll wheel still works well, despite being used unit.

Apr 2, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #6,890 of 7,793
No, I sent via the Post Office - if it doesn't get there, then I have lost £5.00.
The unit was not working, it was useless to me in that state, so I thought why not.
If they get it (I've no reason to think that they won't) and they return it via registered post then I may have to pay more - but, I'll have a working X1...
I appreciate what you're thinking though - I considered £5.00 reasonable; you may not think the postage costs for you are worth it.
I have a few other FiiO products, so I guess I am giving them the benefit of the doubt on this one.
Good luck anyway.

Apr 2, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #6,891 of 7,793
Dont worry, i was told fiio will take care of the cost to send the device back to us. So, if you are lucky, you may get a rectified device without any additional cost.

Anyways, i will check the cost in USPS too for my case. 

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:56 AM Post #6,892 of 7,793
I have exactly same problem... device once froze, after a reset thing is pausing songs all the time, even when locked. This tend to happen every time to I move a device, so seems to be a problem with hardware not a software update...

It doesn't sound good that you have to send device to China, weeks without a device... I am guessing that the problem might be only with older versions, I bought mine more than a year ago...

Apr 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #6,893 of 7,793
I would like to identify the icons aligned the top screen, when musics playing. The first in an [COLOR=FF00AA]red heart,[/COLOR] meaning "Favorite" But for all the others...am a bit confused.
It's not in any manual. Can someone tell me the meaning of each symbol ?

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #6,894 of 7,793
I would like to identify the icons aligned the top screen, when musics playing. The first in an red heart, meaning "Favorite" But for all the others...am a bit confused.
It's not in any manual. Can someone tell me the meaning of each symbol ?

From left to right the volume icon, the headphones logo meaning it's not set to line out. Then Eq. off or on. The micro sd card icon and the battery icon.

Apr 15, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #6,897 of 7,793
Heart = Favorite
Round + = Add to playlist
Arrows = Shuffle
Lines = Play in normal order
Round arrows = Repeat
Round arrows 1 = Repeat 1
Arrow | = Play and stop
Trash = delete song

(If I'm not mistaken)
Heart = Favorite
Arrows = Shuffle
Round arrows = Repeat
Arrow | = Play and stop
Trash = delete song

(If I'm not mistaken)

Oh those ones...yes I think you are right.

Thx guys!

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #6,898 of 7,793
Heart = Favorite
Arrows = Shuffle
Round arrows = Repeat
Arrow | = Play and stop
Trash = delete song

(If I'm not mistaken)

Play & Stop seem to be... invisible!!! I'm talking here about X3ii

The X3ii have 7 icons only. ... maybe X1 have 8 !?!

Apr 15, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #6,900 of 7,793
Play & Stop seem to be... invisible!!! I'm talking here about X3ii

The X3ii have 7 icons only. ... maybe X1 have 8 !?!

You realise you are asking in the X1 thread though - right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back