The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Sep 19, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #2,176 of 7,793

Which makes sense.The old rule of dollars  = euros when it comes to electronics (Despite the exchange rate). Who sells these in our country for that price?

Yeah I'm always okay with dollar=euros but sometimes it even gets more expensive than that. So I'm just hoping it won't cost 119 euro or something. I probably won't buy if that's the case out of pure principle. 

Sep 19, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #2,177 of 7,793
  Yeah I'm always okay with dollar=euros but sometimes it even gets more expensive than that. So I'm just hoping it won't cost 119 euro or something. I probably won't buy if that's the case out of pure principle. 

I've seen prices of around 120 pounds in the UK which is expensive enough that I'm thinking of orderirng one from outside the EU and take my chances in the customs roulette.

Do you know of any Dutch dealers?

Sep 19, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #2,178 of 7,793
does FiiO export to asian countries first? In singapore, two audio shops have already had units on for demo and even have stocks the last time i checked, when i happened to be over at one of the shops trying the Fiio X5.

Sep 19, 2014 at 6:38 AM Post #2,179 of 7,793

I've seen prices of around 120 pounds in the UK which is expensive enough that I'm thinking of orderirng one from outside the EU and take my chances in the customs roulette.

Do you know of any Dutch dealers?

The only shop I have seen it is www.hdphns.com, here's the link to the X1: http://hdphns.com/nl/fiio-x1.html

It should be in stock on the 29th of september, which is sooner than I expected.

Sep 19, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #2,188 of 7,793
  Does anyone know if it supports mircoSDHC and SDXC cards? I've looked for it everywhere but still couldn't find it. They only say it's microSD, not specified which type.

SDXC The Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) format, [...] supports cards up to 2 TB (2048 GB), compared to a limit of 32 GB for SDHC cards in the SD 2.0 specification.

5, Extend Memory : Micro SD card slot x1, supports up to 128g. 

It obviously does. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back