The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Sep 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #2,161 of 7,793

No, I could return it but I can't cancel the order...my credit card has already been charged. It's alright. Treoo is located in Singapore so maybe they will get their stock faster

I cancelled my pre-order with Treoo, but I got a DX90 instead. They refunded back to my credit card. Otherwise its a S$30 charge for cancellation?

Sep 18, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #2,163 of 7,793
Will the Fiio X1 be good with Grado RS1i? Anybody knows already 
tongue.gif

Sep 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #2,164 of 7,793
Will the Fiio X1 be good with Grado RS1i? Anybody knows already :p

I used one of the tour units with my vintage SR80 pinks and my Magnum X build...sound was great. The "fun" in the X1 signature is nicely balanced against the brightness of the Grado/Matnum sound. Only downside is that both the headphones and the X1 have a "closer" sound...so if aggression isn't your thing....that said, you own a pair of RS1, you should be fine :D

Sep 18, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #2,165 of 7,793
I used one of the tour units with my vintage SR80 pinks and my Magnum X build...sound was great. The "fun" in the X1 signature is nicely balanced against the brightness of the Grado/Matnum sound. Only downside is that both the headphones and the X1 have a "closer" sound...so if aggression isn't your thing....that said, you own a pair of RS1, you should be fine
biggrin.gif

I do use G-cushions to get a little less aggressive sound with a bigger soundstage, but should be good. And the price is killer. Don't want to pay too much for a DAP that I won't use on regular basis. Probably only in bed from time to time and when reading in the garden or something. 

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #2,166 of 7,793
This thread is littered with a release date of 20th September for the Fiio X-1, but I went to favorite audiophile shop in Hong Kong last night and they said that the X-1 wouldn't be available for at least another 8 weeks and I'm off on holiday in November  and would like an X1 to go with - so my question is where exactly s it being released on 20th September?

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #2,168 of 7,793
  This thread is littered with a release date of 20th September for the Fiio X-1, but I went to favorite audiophile shop in Hong Kong last night and they said that the X-1 wouldn't be available for at least another 8 weeks and I'm off on holiday in November  and would like an X1 to go with - so my question is where exactly s it being released on 20th September?

Hm, a shop in Canada estimates that it'll be released at the end of September or early October. Maybe your shop isn't an authorized reseller, so when FiiO ships out the X1 to stores, the authorized resellers get priority. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back