The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jun 22, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #212 of 631
  "Go away, wife, this pillow is reserved for the SIRIUS!" [*hugs the in-ears*]

Chris, and how did your wife reply back?  How about your kids?  I had to tell my son the other day, it's daddy's toy, don't touch it
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #216 of 631

"Go away, wife, this pillow is reserved for the SIRIUS!" [*hugs the in-ears*]

Chris, and how did your wife reply back?  How about your kids?  I had to tell my son the other day, it's daddy's toy, don't touch it
biggrin.gif

I had to sleep in the garden. 
frown.gif

But at least I had the Sirius with me. Though, using a rock as pillow was not that comfortable.

beerchug.gif

Ah well, all just good fun of course, my friends!

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #217 of 631
At Hifiheadphones in the UK we now have the FIDUE SIRIUS A91 in stock, all our back orders have now been fullfilled and we still have some additional stock left over for sale right now.

International orders are welcome as we ship worldwide, please enter your shipping address in the cart. to get the correct non UK (Value added tax) price for your region.

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #218 of 631
  At Hifiheadphones in the UK we now have the FIDUE SIRIUS A91 in stock, all our back orders have now been fullfilled and we still have some additional stock left over for sale right now.

International orders are welcome as we ship worldwide, please enter your shipping address in the cart. to get the correct non UK (Value added tax) price for your region.

Yowza, at $1,131.00 I'm not sure if I can take "Value Added Tax"! They sure are good looking though
bigsmile_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #219 of 631

Yowza, at $1,131.00 I'm not sure if I can take "Value Added Tax"! They sure are good looking though
bigsmile_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Hi Podster, not quite sure where you got that dollar price from ,as I mentioned you need to put your country location and zip (postcode) into the cart to see the price you would pay if buying outside of Europe. then the 20% value added tax that European customers have to pay is removed.

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #220 of 631

Hi Podster, not quite sure where you got that dollar price from ,as I mentioned you need to put your country location and zip (postcode) into the cart to see the price you would pay if buying outside of Europe. then the 20% value added tax that European customers have to pay is removed.

That is the current exchange rate price in US dollars. I've bought from you before and know we do not pay any extra taxes. I hate that you have a value added tax! So if the vote goes in favor of the independent UK will that tax still apply if you are no longer in the EU?

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #221 of 631

That is the current exchange rate price in US dollars. I've bought from you before and know we do not pay any extra taxes. I hate that you have a value added tax! So if the vote goes in favor of the independent UK will that tax still apply if you are no longer in the EU?

In theory we would have more control over our tax rates if we leave the EU, but that does mean they could go up as well as down ... : (

You are right if you buy in the UK you would pay that dollar equivalent, but as a US customer or non European you would pay considerably less.

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:35 PM Post #224 of 631
I think it wasn't burned in enough

oh come on bro not that again :p  

anyways back to A91, how easy are they to drive out of a laptop or phone? There are some headphones that are so darn good out of my cellphone and laptop that I don't bother with an external dac/amp. Anyone have that experience with the A91?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back