The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jun 21, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #196 of 631

beerchug.gif

So custom ear shields with a bonus...............................AWESOME sound
biggrin.gif
Maybe one day, off my "Just can't reach" wish list
redface.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #198 of 631
The A83 is an awesome design and th build is very nice. It's "awesomer" than many earphones out there.

Simply put, the build quality of the Sirius is "AWESOMEREST"

#knowhatamsayin?

From the new full-metal shell design to the beefed-up connectors, the Sirius is an improvement on the A83 in every single way.

I'm not sure how the SE846 gets the hype it does. I've listened to it a few times in different configurations and with different sources, and always walked away scratching my head, wondering what would make someone say they are elite. The sound is decent, but compared to other earphones in its price range, I find them to be mediocre and underwhelming.

Different strokes for different folks I guess...

I got a chance for a quick demo of the SE846 last week and found it underwhelming in quality and not the right sound signature at all for my ears. For the price, I wouldn't buy one. Now, some could argue that I didn't like it just because I ran it out of an iPod Touch 5g, but I did the same thing with a Noble K10 aluminum and it sounded amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back