THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Sep 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #2,146 of 3,874
True, I do like adding salted ham and frozen Peas to mine 
Much better than Chicken Wieners... Those are all Beaks and Feet.

At least Regular Wieners are mostly composed of Lips and Arseholes, you have to have some meat like substances in there... :D

Sep 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #2,148 of 3,874
I love this, what an inspiration a simple kitchen pot can give.

And where is it leads...
biggrin.gif

If I start this thread... you guys better support me! I was trained in cullinary school so I know how to cook CHEAPLY, I'm just to lazy to do it BUT I might start pulling out some ACTUALLY nice Recipies, as I have a great one pot recipie for pasta

Sep 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #2,149 of 3,874
  If I start this thread... you guys better support me! I was trained in cullinary school so I know how to cook CHEAPLY, I'm just to lazy to do it BUT I might start pulling out some ACTUALLY nice Recipies, as I have a great one pot recipie for pasta

I'm game.

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #2,154 of 3,874
Hey guys i like all your headphone stands, you guys have some great ideas. Heres my first attempt and it turned out better than i thought it would.

Very Nice!
I just hate those who can work in wood... :D

Sep 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #2,159 of 3,874
It's actually both useful and very attractive.  Nice work!  You might consider producing them for sale.

Sep 22, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #2,160 of 3,874
  Wow - Nicely organised CD collection you have there.

I assume you're referring to the CD collection in the background.

I made alphabetical dividers for the LPs first, then decided to do the same for the CDs.  What better to use as a divider than actual LPs and CDs?  Once you get to a certain number of LPs/CDs, it helps to have the dividers to quickly find what you're looking for. 

Pics:

It's actually both useful and very attractive.  Nice work!  You might consider producing them for sale.

I'm too lazy, since I'm retired (never do today, what you can put off until tomorrow.  Listen to music instead...).  It was enough work just to make them....  
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back