THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
May 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #1,891 of 3,874
May 15, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #1,892 of 3,874
I was just thinking about throwing the box out anyway.

May 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #1,893 of 3,874
Just finished up my headphone stand at school. It's a little rough around the edges, but it's the first project i've ever made out of wood, and i thought it turned out nicely. Sorry about the lighting.. It's cloudy today and i couldn't get any good pictures. I'll reupload them if i get any better shots. Well, anyways, here it is:

May 17, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #1,894 of 3,874
Just finished up my headphone stand at school. It's a little rough around the edges, but it's the first project i've ever made out of wood, and i thought it turned out nicely. Sorry about the lighting.. It's cloudy today and i couldn't get any good pictures. I'll reupload them if i get any better shots. Well, anyways, here it is:

Nice job bud!

May 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #1,896 of 3,874
Quote:

Very nice job!

May 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #1,897 of 3,874
A friend did this for me. The head is made of fiberglass.  Wood base or box is made of bamboo which also doubles as a storage for my portable stack and cables.

May 18, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #1,898 of 3,874
Very nice!
And quite the collection of sweet gear you have there.

P.S. the vinyl finally arrived, I didn't realize where they were coming from...
beyersmile.png

I'll be building something with one of them them this weekend.

Thanks Again!

May 25, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #1,901 of 3,874
As promised, here are some better pics. I'm still not much of a photographer, but these are the best photos i could get. 
tongue_smile.gif
. I also finished my table up, so you'll see along with the stand in the pics below 
smile.gif
:

May 31, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #1,905 of 3,874
50 Shades of Grado, by U.N. Cola.  

This lady is from spain but comes very cheap in the united states.  I paid her fee and put her in my trunk.  After getting her home I slowly removed her outer layers exposing her to my expectant eyes.  Can you handle a big one, I asked her?  I slowly moved my equipment onto her, letting her get used to it's weight.  She was able to accommodate it's huge size.  I knew because the mini-coaxial connectors on the bottoms of the cups didn't touch the table the way they did on my previous lady.  I lifted her up and inserted my entire fist into her large hole.  I bet I could put marbles or perhaps colored rocks in here to prevent you from tipping over, I sensuously purred.  She didn't reply but I knew she was excited by the prospect.  

http://www.pier1.com/Recycled-Glass-Head/2188209,default,pd.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back