THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Jul 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM Post #1,202 of 3,874
Jul 4, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #1,203 of 3,874
now that driftwood is definitely my sort of style. Awesome idea.  I still think this thread is the best one on Head-fi here.

Jul 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #1,204 of 3,874
Quote:
now that driftwood is definitely my sort of style. Awesome idea.  I still think this thread is the best one on Head-fi here.

agreed.

now, here's some of it in action (since the finish has dried). i figure i can fit six comfortably. one can dream, i suppose. but, my next cans should be a pair of thunderpants, so i think it'll match nicely.

and the larger images: http://imgur.com/a/lpZl1

Jul 10, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #1,206 of 3,874
Not sure if i should build stand out of legos or a lamp with out the light bulb and stuff. Or deer antlers?
o2smile.gif

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #1,209 of 3,874
Quote:
Man all these creative ideas!  And excellent workmanship.  Can I trade some of your woodworking skills for some of my" how to flip a picture around" skills  
biggrin.gif

Haha!

Those images were actually oriented correctly on my computer. It was only after uploading them that they flipped. Never did figure out why that was. Figured it was something on HeadFi's end that caused it.

-Dogwan

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #1,210 of 3,874
Quote:
Haha!

Those images were actually oriented correctly on my computer. It was only after uploading them that they flipped. Never did figure out why that was. Figured it was something on HeadFi's end that caused it.

-Dogwan

Meh. I read this thing at least once a week. No it's not Head-fi. The program you use to view the pictures on your computer doesn't actually flip the pictures and then save the result. It remembers the correct orientation and flip it for viewing, discarding the result. What you upload is the real orientation in which the file is saved on your computer. Web servers don't waste their resources flipping pictures for no reason...

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #1,211 of 3,874
Quote:

Meh. I read this thing at least once a week. No it's not Head-fi. The program you use to view the pictures on your computer doesn't actually flip the pictures and then save the result. It remembers the correct orientation and flip it for viewing, discarding the result. What you upload is the real orientation in which the file is saved on your computer. Web servers don't waste their resources flipping pictures for no reason...

Oh.

Jul 23, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #1,215 of 3,874
Quote:
It's been awhile. . .

For Sir LFF, Omega wannabe stand from yakiboy with love.
L3000.gif

Wow.

Quote:
Finally made one for the GF and I. I used a Malma mirror as the base ($2.99 from IKEA) and i used a Grundtal toilet roll holder instead of the Capita legs (5.99 from IKEA)

Nice.  Btw, is this a discontinued Grundtal toilet roll holder?  Only one I could find by that name is this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back