THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Feb 16, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #1,082 of 3,874
Stand i just made.  nailed motherboard from old computer into the wall.  and connected the pegs that i found by drilling a hole into them and screwing them in from the back of the motherboard.

Feb 20, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #1,084 of 3,874

Quote:
Previously in this thread, someone posted a stand made out of Lego bricks. I found the idea really nice and decided to do a stand with the parts from one single Lego Technics model. (I'll let you find what one.)

Here are the photos.

Hats off to you good sir that is genius!  You'd need to do some instructions for that.  :D

Feb 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #1,085 of 3,874

Unless it is proprietary information, will someone provide me with the dimensions and/or a diagram of this headphone stand?  I am not a very experienced  wood worker and the more information I have the better I will be able to do in building this stand for my own personal use.

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #1,086 of 3,874

Quote:

Unless it is proprietary information, will someone provide me with the dimensions and/or a diagram of this headphone stand?  I am not a very experienced  wood worker and the more information I have the better I will be able to do in building this stand for my own personal use.

Inappropriate content removed by mods.

^_^
P.S.  Hot dam that stand looks awsome!  That was a really lucky person who got that piece.

Feb 26, 2012 at 4:12 AM Post #1,088 of 3,874

I have no DIY skills. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction for something like this? I could care less about the special wood. Just looking for something w/ a larger top, smaller bottom, 2 can holder.

Quote:
Made for me by a friend of the family - he's retired and restores furniture for a hobby.

I added a couple of brass hooks for the cable.  Seats 2 cans comfortably, and should hold my MS1i's centered - once I get the cable single-sided.

If there is anyone in NZ who'd like something similar to this - PM me.  Cost you roughly NZD $50 + freight.  He's in Invercargill and is quite happy to make another one.  For a really nice Rimu stand, I consider it a bargain.

Feb 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #1,089 of 3,874
Have to admit, my can holder was made from scraps lying around the back garden.  As long as you can line the three parts up well and have a decent base that allows it to keep stable, you're laughing.

Mine has a reasonable size base, a neck and a bar to hang all my four cans from.  I even drilled a couple of holes in the base to stick things in, like adapters and plugs.

Start with something simple, after a short while you'll probably be making some epic stands.  It's all down to what you can think of.  :)

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #1,092 of 3,874
I designed and printed this cubicle hanger for my K701s.  You can download the CAD files from Thingiverse

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #1,094 of 3,874
Thanks!  This was printed on my own RepStrap 3D printer in red ABS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back