THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Jan 2, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #3,136 of 3,874
Hey guys got any suggestions for wall mounts? I'm using hooks from wal-mart but since I'm renting a house I don't want to damage the house more than it already is. And making nail holes in a house I dont own might not help much. Got any suggestions?

Jan 3, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #3,137 of 3,874
  Hey guys got any suggestions for wall mounts? I'm using hooks from wal-mart but since I'm renting a house I don't want to damage the house more than it already is. And making nail holes in a house I dont own might not help much. Got any suggestions?

What about something like a Gopro suction camera mount?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sink+plunger+on+wall&rlz=1T4ADRA_enGB429GB430&biw=1607&bih=720&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=26qnVMv-CoqrUcylgJgL&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=0.85#tbm=isch&q=gopro+suction+cup+mount

Jan 20, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #3,139 of 3,874
Knocked this up over the weekend for the PC setup.  Not every ones cuppa understandably.  Made on the cheap from scraps from the local perspex shop's bin.  The base was some sort of off cut so just routed the edges the sides are just cut bent and sanded. 

Added a front socket so i can hot swap headphones for gaming or hifi and power to the led is supplied from pc usb.

was a bit of fun to make and might do another for the main stereo :)

Cheers.

Jan 21, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #3,142 of 3,874
  Knocked this up over the weekend for the PC setup.  Not every ones cuppa understandably.  Made on the cheap from scraps from the local perspex shop's bin.  The base was some sort of off cut so just routed the edges the sides are just cut bent and sanded. 

Added a front socket so i can hot swap headphones for gaming or hifi and power to the led is supplied from pc usb.

was a bit of fun to make and might do another for the main stereo :)

Cheers.

13.jpg

12.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

15.jpg

very cool.  i just saw your bucket.  make me some headlights for my '04 Wrx.  :)

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #3,145 of 3,874

was a bit of fun to make and might do another for the main stereo 

Hey, I like it. Did you heat your material up with a heat gun for the bends?

Jan 21, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #3,147 of 3,874
  I'm no expert Jamie but I know what I like and me likey this combo a lot! Feeding the SEX with a Modi.

I enjoyed the sound of the ATH W000X when I had them  but found the pads and wing headband harder to live with and sold them on prior to owning the Sex so never had a chance to see how they paired I suspect it is a very nice match.  Current cans T1's are just superb out of the Sex.

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #3,149 of 3,874
goozy woozy!! i get a woodasm from your woody setup :D

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #3,150 of 3,874
  Welcome to Head-Fi, and try to edit your post so we can see your images :)

Ty :) i think there is a post count before i upld pics

very cool.  i just saw your bucket.  make me some headlights for my '04 Wrx.  :)

Ty ty nice car the 04's :)  moving away from headlights onto some new projects :)

Hey, I like it. Did you heat your material up with a heat gun for the bends?

Cheers :) yup just a good o'l heat gun a jig saw sandpaper and glue and a bit of soldering.

might have a stab at another this weekend for the  main stereo, the son has also just put in an order for stand to hold his  gaming head sets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back